Losing Virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing Virginity

It would be great to have a special edition of the girls describing, in detail, their first sexual experiences and the age at which it happened. If not in a special session then make this a standard question where possible in 'chats' with the girls.

I think is a nice idea Why don´t you open a thread asking the girls? I´m glad to answer but I have to say that It´s not gonna be a hot chat hahaha for me it was a terrible experience!!

Comment

I think no girl had a good first experience to be honest... it's a feeling you really have to get used to, I didn't have a good experience either. So I think you will be very dissapointed to hear the girls stories... but if any AW girl did have a good first time experience, please stand up!

Comment

I certainly don't think your first time HAS to be bad. In fact, mine was wonderful.

We'd been together for a year, and I was quite young to have been in a relationship for that long. He was only 1 year older than me, and in the grade above me in high school. We talked about it a few times, and had done that wonderful thing you do as a teenager where you stay fully clothed (or just shirtless) and agonizingly rub yourselves all over each other, not quite ready to take that next step.

Eventually, we decided to do it, we planned to meet up at his house when his parents were out. When I arrived, the house was lit with candles and he had flowers for me. We were both very awkward about the whole thing, and the first time we tried, it just wouldn't go in and he wouldn't force it for fear of hurting me. Rather than be deterred, he'd read that oral sex makes it easier, so he spent the next two hours teasing and going down on me to get me prepared.

By the time we were ready to go, there was a huge wet patch on his bed! It was a very tight squeeze, but we both enjoyed ourselves and had amazing (albeit super-speedy) orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
          I certainly don't think your first time HAS to be bad. In fact, mine was wonderful.

We'd been together for a year, and I was quite young to have been in a relationship for that long. He was only 1 year older than me, and in the grade above me in high school. We talked about it a few times, and had done that wonderful thing you do as a teenager where you stay fully clothed (or just shirtless) and agonizingly rub yourselves all over each other, not quite ready to take that next step.

Eventually, we decided to do it, we planned to meet up at his house when his parents were out. When I arrived, the house was lit with candles and he had flowers for me. We were both very awkward about the whole thing, and the first time we tried, it just wouldn't go in and he wouldn't force it for fear of hurting me. Rather than be deterred, he'd read that oral sex makes it easier, so he spent the next two hours teasing and going down on me to get me prepared.

By the time we were ready to go, there was a huge wet patch on his bed! It was a very tight squeeze, but we both enjoyed ourselves and had amazing (albeit super-speedy) orgasms.
          *_* It´s totally great!! I was on a storage room full of shit ò_ó on a coach that was destroyed and made a terrible noise. Not a very fun time hahaha

Comment

My technical first time was also total crap.

I was 18 and was seeing a guy a from school that was purely for sexual reasons. I had just come out of a year and a half relationship and wasn't looking for anything more serious. We had been doing lots of oral (if I recall correctly) and I recall him being good at it (perhaps the tongue gauge had something to do with it?). He was eager to lose his virginity before going to college, as we had just graduated high school. All I wanted was to keep having fun. One night he pestered me until I said, "look, you can try, but I'm not going to enjoy it, so what's the point?" So to "prove a point" (foolish me) I let him try. He gave a few thrusts while I said "OW!" and looked at him with my most annoyed face. Finally I said, "stop! I'm not enjoying this!" We looked down, and the couch had a huge bloody spot the size of a hand. I think we spent the rest of the evening scrubbing on the couch cushion, and in the end, flipping it over to hide the stain. I sent him on his way, and didn't feel like seeing him again after that.

I didn't have sex (not that that was really sex) again for another 2 years. I don't count that as my "real" first time, but instead like to think of the next one as my "real" first time. We had been officially together for a few weeks, I was visiting him for a week at his apartment during the summer between college. We were in bed together and had a very teenage-style conversation of "I want to tell you something, but I'm not sure if I should tell you..." which finally resulted in him admitting to me that he was "in love" with me. Overjoyed, I jumped on top of him, kissing him, etc. and eventually he ended up inside me. We started having sex, and I said "wait, are you really all the way inside me?" He said yes, and happily, we continued having sex, gently, my first time.

Comment

I have to agree with Renae... kind of the same story. I was 18 too at the time, and being in a sexual kind of relationship thing. He was 24, and experienced. We had been building it up for a while. I had been on a holiday to London, and arrived back home in the middle of the night. He drove to my house (we were living about one hour apart from each other), didn't really care about the time. I had a pretty bad fever that night, but we ended up having sex anyway. There was no blood, but there was not much for me to enjoy, since I wasn't feeling very well in the first place, him coming inside of me hurt like hell, and he came really quick. There was no blood, but it wasn't a good experience for me. We didn't made up for it a second time. My real first time I had with Svenno, and it was nice. We met on a chatsite, and started talking on the phone. After two months I came over to his place, we cooked dinner together, talked a lot, kissed... and yeah... took a shower together and I ended up staying the night. And that time there was much more to enjoy for me too... but I still had to get used to the feeling. I think when your sexual relationship with someone deepens, it always becomes much better and it gives you a feeling of trust.

Comment

I was 15 two months before I turned 16 and we had been together over a year and wanted to try it.
                It was at his house in the summer and noone was home.
                It was pretty rubbish he got in and neither of us actually had an orgasm we were probably only at it for about 20mins with him on top I was too shy and nervous to go on top and try anything different.
                we just kind of shrugged and kept trying until we figured out what we both liked and had lots of practise.

Comment

Just on the topic of first-times. Does anyone else miss that agonising, almost-taboo feeling of doing everything but taking your clothes off? I love replicating it, by putting a time limit on when you're allowed to actually take your clothes off. That moment when the tease is so bad, you're practically humping your partner's leg - pure bliss!

Fenna (or anyone else too!), do you find that to really enjoy sex you need that feeling of love and trust?

Comment

I totally agree on the tease! That's amazing... and makes everything way more intense when you do take your clothes off! And yes... I do find that I really enjoy sex more when I love and trust the person I'm with. It also makes the whole experience more spiritual for me. Like we are really connected, or one being at that moment.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X