Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Dahlia & Darcie (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I look like I'm being smothered.

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
      Is that the good kind of smothering?

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
        Coming Soon to a Theater near you !..." The Attack of Darcie's Dollys "... Starring the sultry redhead Dahlia & voluptuous blond bombshell Darcie.
        Last edited by tjsunray; 9 October 2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Hey, out of the multitudes of ways we can end up leaving this Earth, I think getting smothered by a pair of beautiful, soft pillowy breasts would be my way to go.

Comment

It turns out Darcie released her Dollys on Dahlia and contrary to the title, the shoot became a Hot Love Fest ...no violent smothering, just the loving kind ...instead, passionate love making throughout the shoot between Darcie ( the masseuse ) and her client Dahlia. The only screaming was that of pure pleasure derived from mutual masturbation and for the finale, one very intensive and pleasurable ( knocking over furniture ) orgasm performed by Darcie on Dahlia.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 13 October 2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Always nice to see Dahlia return, colorful clothes and all. Darcie ain't exactly bad to look at either

The thing I noticed in the video is that position of that chair is bad (boxed in), it blocks three out of four directions to film. Stills did that better, possibly those were done after the vids? It's a small room either way, so it sorta amazed me that two girls AND two shooters fit in there without filming a shooter by accident. Well done in that regard.

And Dahlia knocking over furniture when orgasming.. well that was fun. Good thing Darcie went right on doing whatever she was doing, 'cos it obviously worked well ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Always nice to see Dahlia return, colorful clothes and all. Darcie ain't exactly bad to look at either

The thing I noticed in the video is that position of that chair is bad (boxed in), it blocks three out of four directions to film. Stills did that better, possibly those were done after the vids? It's a small room either way, so it sorta amazed me that two girls AND two shooters fit in there without filming a shooter by accident. Well done in that regard.
                Thanks Frans. Yeah, the room was tiny tiny. I bet you've seen lots of our backs in the video. I love the stills! Real pretty.

Comment

oooh just saw this! think I might check out the video ASAP! wanna see how hard I came...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X