Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery Shoot 11 (Three girls and a Sybian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Shoot 11 (Three girls and a Sybian)

Three girls and a Sybian, Mystery Shoot 11
    Attached Files

Three beautiful women, Nichole, Klara & Lena D are right up there as my favourite Abby girls. A great idea but the acoustics, at least on my computer were very poor. It sounded like the girls were talking in an echo chamber. For me, the conversation is every bit as important as the action, clear speech really enhances the video.
    Does anyone else have an opinion on this??
    Regardless, Nichole, Klara & Lena D are beautiful.

Comment

Another excellent addition to the Mystery shoot series. Kudos to Nichole for volunteering to be the first. At one point i was wondering if Lena and Klara were asking themselves " will she ever dismount it ? " ..as she seemed to be enjoying herself too much and i bet they were getting wet and randy just watching...OK, it's my turn now... ! For $2000, i wonder if adjustable ( high, low ) bicycle handle bars attached to the base would make the experience more comfortable for the user. One question i was hoping Izzy would ask: " does it hurt ?...due to the full throttle and circular motion ?

A fun and entertaining shoot of which i can also now say ...i'm no longer a " Virgin Sybian Watcher "
      Last edited by tjsunray; 12 October 2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

A great addition to the Mystery Shoots series, I think. Really fun to see the girls trying something new and clearly enjoying it. It would be great to see more videos like this in the IM series, perhaps with models who have tried a Sybian before (or with Nichole, Klara and/or Lena again). From a viewer standpoint, I couldn't help being a little bit disappointed with the lack of action on the part of the watching girls. It would have been really fun to see the other girls masturbating or having sex while the other girl is on the Sybian. That said, I can certainly understand how the nervousness and curiosity about the Sybian would have overrode any interest in sex/masturbation. Also, it seemed like the build-up on the Sybian was a bit too sudden. Since it was a 'competition', I can understand having the 'full-throttle' rule in place, but maybe giving the girls 30 second to 1 minute on half-throttle before going onto full would have been better (and more enjoyable for them?) Would love to hear what the models think about this.

All in all, a really great shoot and I can't wait to see more Sybian shoots on AW in future!

Comment

Wow, looking forward to watch it. Especially what I have read so far in the post below.
          The approach to do a competition is not really my thing. I think the girls should choose the speed and vibration and then moving forward.
          However it seems the girls had fun and this is the most important.
          Somehow I am a little bit jealous not being one of the three ...

Love and heaps of hugs
          Sabrina

Comment

Great pick of three lovely, and very cool girls for this fun idea!
            Sexy Klara and her big brown eyes, luscious Lena (my newest fav), and the goddess Nichole.

Comment

Agree with everyone Nichole, Klara & Lena D were excellent in this... they looked like they had some fun and seemed to get on really well, even if it did appear that they didn't know each others AW names but maybe we can blame the Sybian and it not being good for your brain for that .

I agree with PhilJayBee that much of the conversation between the girls was difficult to hear or understand and conversation is every bit as important as the action especially when you see that models talking and laughing. A room with carpet and not quite high ceiling might have helped. I would also add that personally I would have preferred just the one camera... the main front one... the small front one had the "rest" in front and the lighting from the window made it unclear... and the side one... well personally the main thing about a Sybian shoot is watching the models reactions... especially facial expression which you can't see from the side view. Just my thoughts anyway.

I'm also very pleased that the girls didn't try and distract the other model while on the Sybian... Thought their reactions and support of each other (until the end) was much better viewing than a staged circus act that could have could have resulted.

I have been keen on the idea of AW getting a Sybian for a long long time and have been especially been looking forward to this shoot... or the "discussed Sybian shoot" as we knew it, since it was first seen in a "behind the scenes" image and despite what I have mentioned above I was not disappointed.

Thanks everyone...

Comment

As someone who has been on a Sybian several times I can tell you that (for me at least) it does not hurt. What you get is warm vibrations. Having it on full power is a shock, just as it would be if you sit on a washing machine and it suddenly starts going on full cycle but it doesn't hurt. The girls did an amazing job I loved watching this video and it was so much fun for me as a Sybian user seeing how longer other people can last!

Comment

Hehe, that is in front of a big window yeah..

Okay, next time this is done they need a rubber mat or something certainly on that wooden floor Anyway, Nichole should check out this page esp. "Jumbo RealLike" :-) Sound is a bit hollow prolly 'cos there's not much to absorp it and the low engine noise does reverb a LOT.

Nichole does turn a nice shade of red doesn't she?

The competition idea has as disadvantage that the girl riding doesn't *want* to come, esp. with Lena D. She did well as far as time goes but I'd have preferred to see her come as much as she likes. Something with another girl getting the controls might be nice, though I've not worked out the details on that idea. So nice seeing the girls reactions :-) Interesting that all three girls pretty much ignore the rotation, may that works better with another insert?

Btw. Izzy, a Sybian isn't 2000 euros , it's *only* 1300 dollars or so. Makes a nice birthday gift I do wonder how they ever got the sybian away from the girls since they did intend to ride it some more when the camera stopped recording. Fun time was had by all, obviously.

Comment

...see how my mind wonders/works !...HaHa...for special occasions such as this shoot or for G/G partners just wanting to have some extra fun ...a double/triple seater should be available also...( someone should put the idea to use now ! )

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

I'm also very pleased that the girls didn't try and distract the other model while on the Sybian... Thought their reactions and support of each other (until the end) was much better viewing than a staged circus act that could have could have resulted.
                      That's probably a fair point. It's a fine balance between having it seem more 'natural' and more 'staged'. Maybe having another girl have the controls, as Frans suggested, would be fun?

Comment

I also like Frans suggestion of having a shoot where the girls can just play... with the aim to get as much satisfaction as possible in whatever time it takes and at what ever speeds get them there... But maybe that is still to come... However it does appear from the internet that the Sybian is to be turned up FULL and have the girls hang on for as much as she can handle.... So would be a nice AW spin to do it a little different. Well hopefully more to come so maybe we will see that....

Comment

I know it probably sounds silly but I just don't dare to watch this one....

Comment

Originally posted by nichole View Post
                            Why? You look adooooorable in red

Comment

Originally posted by nichole View Post
                              You know what, Nichole needs and avatar. There's lots of pictures to choose from. She's very photogenic.

Comment

haha Frans thank you! I'll think I'll wait a bit. And Bookmanz indeed I do need a avatar!

Comment

Just checking all the shoot's of Nichole....just because I think she is so revealingly sexy and super sturdy! This Sybien shoot is definitely on of my favorites! Come's close to some of my fantasy's hehe, Thanks lady's

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X