X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Caramel S comes back...

New Redux: Caramel S comes back...
    Attached Files

Great to see Caramel S back.... she is stunning, adorable, sexy and WOW.... Great image set and as if I wasn't excited already for the video, I am now SUPER excited if it's anything like the image set...

Comment

Beautiful....!

Comment

Wonderful

She's as sweet as her name.

Love to see her dripping pussy

Comment

This shoot has restored my love for AW.

As well ...

The set puts forward this idea that Caramel is, say, doing homework in her bedroom ... and she gets distracted with other activities (ha, ha).

So (attempting to be as delicate as possible), the fantasy that someone else in the household passes by an open door and spots what's happening inside makes this shoot ultra-horny, if not taboo (I would never condone peeping in on a person when they are unaware, of course).

I'll tell you this. Any red-blooded male would SALIVATE with the idea of seeing this girl remove her clothing. And everything else she does after becoming nude would almost cause a heart attack.

Can you imagine looking in and seeing her nude and kneeling and bent on her chair?!

Okay, I have to sit down for a few minutes ...

Comment

Caramel is so beautiful. She is also called Clover.

Comment

A person could run out of nice adjectives for Caramel's set, and it still would not be enough to describe how pretty and sexy she is.
              Vlad,videographer/boyfriend does a nice job on the shoot. The stills set is especially lovely.
              In the video, I like how he did do some closeups of her beautiful face. As svelte and flawless as Caramels body is, it's her beautiful face that makes her something very special.

Korean student Caramel, needs to come on the discussion board and practice her English (which sounds good) with all the Americans, Aussies, Brits, Canadians, and Kiwi's on here!

Comment

Stunning close-ups of her pussy gradually opening and the juices flowing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X