Where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where

I was wondering where abouts the shoots take place. Are they all done in Australia and are some done in Europe. I see some are done in the countryside. How so you go about filming nude shoots without upsetting the locals.

Originally posted by smooth47 View Post
    I was wondering where abouts the shoots take place. Are they all done in Australia and are some done in Europe. I see some are done in the countryside. How so you go about filming nude shoots without upsetting the locals.

I recognize our capital Amsterdam in lots of vids from last months. Must visit this city more often in near future.

Comment

Shoots done when AW started were done all over Austalia, well the four big cities anyway. Shoots done up to 2009 or so are mostly done in/around Melbourne (with the prep shoots for AEE being the obvious exception;-). After mid-2009 I think a lot of the girl/girl adn double-intimiate-moment shoots were done in Canberra. After AW moved to Amsterdam in the Netherlands most of the shoots are shot there. (do note that we're talking about the date the shoot was *shot*, there are still Austrlian shoots in the vault, all After Dark's are Aussie based for example)

It's simple not to upset the locals; don't be in their view. Nudity and sex are mostly acted against when people actually complain. If you do some naughty things in the bushes where no-one can easily see (i.e. easily avoided) I doubt you'd have much of a problem. Depends a bit on the person discovering I suppose.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X