Thread: Self-Shot: Kara D

Wields limited power

Self-Shot: Kara D

Self-Shot: Kara D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi there KaraD ;-). Looking good.

Permanent Resident
    This was a wonderful surprise! Kara quirky and beautiful as ever.

Posting Champion
    Great to see a new Kara D shoot after such a long time. In the video, she says it's been 2 years, so I'm wondering if she contacted AW about submitting this homemade shoot in recent weeks? Anyway, I loved it and glad to know that all is going well with her.

Enjoys It Here
    What an amazing idea: to have the girl shoot video of herself in her own home. And Kara is a great girl with which to begin such a series ... (that I hope will be a semi-regular [regular?] feature here at AW).

I enjoy how it feels like I am sitting across from her in her home and she decides to let me see her amazing body and watch her masturbate and then shower.

And Kara's pubic hair always looks so soft. I can see why she likes playing with it. Overall, an amazing body and a beyond-cute face.

Plenty To Say
    This is an amazing idea. Please use this method to bring back some of our Aussie favorites

Enjoys It Here
    I'd download a Kara D shoot even if she was just reading the phone book, fully clothed. Still as gorgeous as ever, and was interested to hear that she's doing a masters.

Posting Champion
    I agree with the all the accolades from the other posters. Kara D is one of the best Abby Girls, and she looks hotter than ever.
    These self shoots are a great idea, especially when the model is a interesting as Kara. And when the model has tripod for the video camera.

Plenty To Say
    Well I was goign to wait a couple of weeks (for Dani L) before renewing my sub... but then I waeked and renewed so I could look at Kara D. And I wasn't disappointed. Very entertaining.
    AW can explore this theme further. Please... xxx

Still Exploring
    I have to agree with the above posters, normally cute isnt really my thing (I normally prefer a girl with a wicked glint in her eyes like Lacie), but i dunno....Kara D is just So Freaking Cute she's irresistible.