Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Carian & Gretchen (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I love to see the girls' bras hanging up as the one is in this shoot. It's so easy to do. Wouldn't take a second or detract from the shoot in any way. Please do this more often. Bras are sexy and fun.

Comment

Wonderful shoot, I can never get enough of Gretchen. One thing I love about her girl-girl shoots is getting to see her with and without her glasses. Her glasses bring out her expressive eyes and without her glasses brings a certain sleepy eyed softness to her facial features that is really beautiful.

Carian's nipples are spectacular, loved the sexy picture of Gretchen gently pinching them. Will be looking forward to more of Carian's shoots.

Comment

I have a 404 error when I try to access this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
          I have a 404 error when I try to access this shoot.
          For the shootpage itself? That one works fine for me now, can you retry?

Comment

Thank you girls!!!!

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Thank you soooo much girls for this awsome video! You are both so amazingly hot I just feel bleesed to be on this site!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              For the shootpage itself? That one works fine for me now, can you retry?
              It worked 5 minutes later. It's strange.

Comment

In stillls 297-315 of this shoot, Gretchen's eyes and body language are showing some remarkably intimate feelings for Carian. I'm pretty sure she's not acting; she really seems to be infatuated (or more). The final few shots show Gretchen really feeling the afterglow and just wanting to cuddle with Carian.

I wonder how long it can last. Can a model still show this level of deep emotion after her 20th or 50th g-g shoot? What is it like for her to intimately bond with Carian, and then be taken away from her while other models have g-g shoots with Carian? Does jealousy develop?

Gretchen is quite intelligent; I'm pretty sure understands the pluses and minuses of her situation. Right now it appears that she's deeply enjoying the intimate encounters and the solo shoots, and feels a connection with her viewers. We're very lucky to be seeing her at this stage of her modeling career.

A good sign is that she's not making abbywinters her sole focus in life. She's continuing her studies, and will be in India for several months. Let's hope she retains her fresh, explorative, and loving attitudes for a long time.
                Last edited by wdfarmer; 28 October 2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I've been waiting for this one, Carian and Gretchen are two of my great favorites.
                  Afterwards, Izzy asked them to describe the video in three words or less.
                  Carian, "Very fucking horny"
                  Gretchen, "Ditto, ditto, ditto"

I agree with Gretchen, Carians voice is so damn sexy, but so is everything else about that little lady. Oh, doesn't Gretchen's red bra looks marvelous holding her lovely breasts. It was cool when Gretchen grabbed a pillow to put under Carian's bum, that raised her pretty pudenda up, away from the bedding to make it easier to see all the delicious cunnilingus and soft kisses that Gretchen lovingly placed around Carian's mound of venus.

Maybe Gretchen will always want to do video before before stills after this, she looked so beautiful flushed after her orgasms!
                  Oh, and I agree, with another poster about slender Carian's breasts, her nipples and areola are so delicious looking.
                  Last edited by bookmanz; 27 October 2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

The video was fantastic. Wonderful chemistry between them and they certainly looked like they had a very good time together.

Comment

this was a wonderful G/G shoot, these two did a great job plesuring eachother and they really seemed to like eachother, I've said this before but i'ts too bad they don't do G/G pairings more than once because these two could make many wonderful videos together

Comment

Damn guys..

Thanks for all the comments. Gretchen is really special..
                        And..i have some great sex with this horny lady...i think there was something between us..don't know what!
                        But i remember that shoot as a great and lovely day!

Hmm....yummieee..

Comment

Here come the answers to your questions, wdfarmer:

How long can those deep emotions last? First of all, for me it was the physical interaction which created the emtions, and I think as soon as you "click" with someone you can even have them after your 20th GG or whatever. You'll might not have such an intense shoot every time but as long as the two models fit together, anything can happen.
                          Secondly, the question about how it is to be taken away from Carian after having been intimate with her is easy to answer, as well. Because of course I was aware of the fugacity of those moments already during the video itself... It's just that in my memory I see me being very attracted to her smell and therefore feeling almost too dependant on her wherefore I was somehow happy that the whole thing had a natural end. Just imagine yourself any sort of drug which you really enjoy and how difficult it is to deny it to yourself when it only depends on you to quit it or not... Nevertheless, I've also been thinking about how it was for other models to have sex with Carian and whether their encounter was as intense as ours has been for me. Yet, I wouldn't call it jealousy since I knew from the beginning that what we had was just one (wonderful) shoot together.

Enough for the moment?

G.

Comment

Gretchen and Carian,
                            thank you soo much and somehow this shoot make me kind of jealous ...
                            Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Indeed, Gretchen, thank you. You've given me a very good picture of what the abbywinters experience is like for you. And as I have come to expect, you have given it quite a bit of thought. What a rich life you are having!

Comment

Just perfect, perfect, I have seen Mona Lisa In the Louvre, doesns of people were standing there looking at that painting for ages. But this photo, omg, I can watch that ass for hours. If I could hold that ass and fuck her right I would be the happiest cunt alive. So perfect!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X