X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 341

New Backstage: 341

AnnaBelle Lee Solo

Lee: Woa! AnnaBelle Lee is so hot I was melting in her company today! A constant talker, she went into explicit detail about everything she did and listening to her voice wavering through her descriptions made my knee's knock! I think all the members will enjoy watching her explosive orgasms!

Toby: Some very flexible posing from the lovely AnnaBelle Lee today, she was amazing, nothing was too much trouble and we ended up getting pretty deep into some dildo drive insertions at the end of the shoot! Thanks so much AnnaBelle, hopefully we'll see you back VERY shortly!

Immie & Leah DIM

Jacki: The girls today were very different in personality but connected very quickly just the same. With Leah being the more subdued one and Immie letting her down with her loud cries of ecstasy, these two made what will be an awesome DIM I'm sure.

Lee: The couch was a perfect setting for Leah & Immie to orgasm today. They faced each other on the couch and even after they undressed remained face to face to get excited and give encouragement.

Katia Solo 2

Charli: did a beautiful little hair light bouncing off the back of Katia's freckley shoulders and fair skin. She was a absolute delight to work with and kept me amused with Marilyn Monroe impersonations.

Lee: Oh what fun we had today with Katia and Sue-ann playing in the lounge. They were jumping around in such an incredibly entertaining fashion! Charli was watching in the background and was in hysteric's! It was difficult for me though since I had to keep up with them on the camera - I was exhausted by the end of the day!

Larissa M Solo 2

Toby: How spoilt am I?! I really didn't think i could be so lucky as to shoot Larissa twice in one week, but it seems the sun is shining on Toby! Larissa's amazing legs make her a dream to shoot and we got a great shoot of her playing the drums today. A fiddly overhead lighting setup worked a dream.

Lee: Larissa M is such a breeze to shoot! She is so cheerful, so helpful and so beautiful she's sure to amass an abundance of fan's out there! We had a great shoot today constructing her drum kit so she could have an enjoyable bash today!

Immie Solo 3

Jacki: Once again I got the pleasure of shooting Immie. She is such a fabulous model. Very naturally sexy, great body awareness and is able to manipulate her body every which way to do any position I could ever ask of her. The overhead lighting was a little tricky to deal with at times but all in all I think it will be a really lovely shoot.

Amber: My first solo with Immie and it was such a pleasure as she knows exactly what's sexy and really loves to enjoy herself, by herself.

Jamelia Solo

Charli: We had interesting day with the lovely Jamelia, I tried to copy the daylight that was coming into the room because it wasn't quite strong enough. I used flash and some reflectors for fill. I think it went ok but it didn't really replicate the daylight I will try again another day.

Lee: Jamelia is such a cutie! Her slim, lithe body managed to meander around the kitchen table and chairs while delicately teasing the camera with her playful smile.

Blaire Solo 2

Jacki: There's just something so enjoyable about shooting a model who knows what she likes, who knows how to move sexily and how to speak to the camera with her eyes. This is why shooting Blaire is such a pleasure. We did a moodier, more sultry shoot than her first. The results were gorgeous. And the dildo made things even better!

Lee: When Blaire walks through the door in the morning you just know it's going to be a good day and it certainly was today! Her smile and laugh is infectious and we giggled all day - just holding in our laughter for the all important shoot!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_backstage-341_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	662840

I miss Sue Ann!

Why isn't Sue Ann on the list of models?

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
      Why isn't Sue Ann on the list of models?
      'cos only the models of the shoots discussed are included, Sue-Ann was a staffer for Katia's shoot. A *nude* staffer I'll grant you that

Comment

I love Sue Ann's nude interviews, it like she was in alot more "solo" shoots than her profile gives her credit for

Comment

I am a very happy bunny today!

Thanks to Backstage 341 I have discovered a new video of Sue-Ann that has been squirrelled away in the archives that I knew nothing about.

Are there any more hidden away? Only time will tell.

I miss Sue-Ann.

Comment

Just noticed AnnaBelle Lee is not actually being shown as an "linked model" on this shoot. I also notice from the images she and Larissa M were writing their before and after "handwritten Bios" for the shoots... I see Larissa's is showing against her shoot... But AnnaBelle Lee's seems to be missing.... Is that a technical issue or was it never posted???

Thanks

Pedantic Pinky returns.

Comment

Oh wow, talk about a trip down memory lane! I miss those days... those were some great shoots.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X