• Show
Clear All

Best of Squirting (Video only)

Best of Squirting (Video only)
    Attached Files

Too much talk. No Tinneale as advertised

Average at best. Pretty lazy editing.

Comment

Tinneale has been removed from the model list, thanks for spotting that. Pity that you didn't enjoy the talking or editing of this editor's choice, besides there being too much talking, was there any other feedback?

Comment

Tinneale is still showing on the models list from what I can see.... Also these models lists for the the Editor Choice video's frustrate the hell out of "Pedantic Pinky"... how can they always be wrong even when dealing with just 9 maybe 10 models as in this one). Masie, Chloe B & Lena D seem to be padding out the numbers here (if it was a tag then they would have been voted down)... and if they are correct why then didn't Ollie R (was not so pleased to see g/b in here either) and Irena also get added.
        Plus...I would have thought that any best of squirting" video would have included Fotina (from the Fotina & Zora G/G) and Helen J the squirting Fountain and Elen or even the somewhat controversial Antionette "Squirting IM".

Question????? Does Caramel S, although always pleased to see her, really fit into this Editors choice... wasn't that more "Girl cum" or maybe ejaculation more than actual squirting??? That is meant as a real question as I'm not totally 100% sure, would have thought not???

Other than that... this being a genre that I quite like (as with girl cum, possible future suggestion) was pleased to see it included and pleased with the "squirting" clips that did make it.

Comment

Wow. I had forgotten about Helen! What a fountain indeed!

Comment

There's 11 minutes of AW awesomeness for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyss View Post
              Tinneale has been removed from the model list, thanks for spotting that. Pity that you didn't enjoy the talking or editing of this editor's choice, besides there being too much talking, was there any other feedback?
              You sure about that?????

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X