Wolfie's Hangout Hut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfie's Hangout Hut

Well I figure since I've been a member of AW for quite some time now I'd better get to it and create my own thread here in our forums.

About me:

I'm in my early 50s

I'm a professional videographer plus a producer in TV and Radio Broadcasting.

I live in a great area of Florida, the Sunshine State. Been a Floridian for 30 years now.

I've not yet been married. Simply enjoying the single life but I am open to the possibilities of a meaningful relationship with someone very special.

I love many kinds of music, in fact I'm a bit of a musician as well.

I'm a former-smoker, I successfully quit smoking in 1993.

I'm a former drinker, though I drank quite heavily and on a regular basis in my younger, adult life, I managed to quit the alcohol for good in 2004. I'd have been dead by now had I not quit when I did. That alcohol will definitely getcha!

My favourite passtimes are visiting theme parks, the beach (we have some of the best beaches in the world here), shooting video, being handyman about the house, enjoying a great movie either at the theatre or here at home, shopping and of course post-producing great video.

I joined AW a few years ago and and I'm so glad I found the site. It is just the type of Adult entertainment I'd been looking for.

So folks, I hope you enjoy hanging about here with me.

Sending lots of great white light to all of our fans and AW members who may be along the areas of East U.S.A that were hit by Tropical Storm Sandy and the related storms. Especially those who are in Manhattan, as well as all the great folks living in New York and Staten Island.

It was said that by this Saturday electrical power would be restored to much of the residents of those storm-torn areas and I'm hoping that happens.

Also hoping that folks out there who are in desperate need of emergency service, food and shelter receive that soon and that they all are able to return to a normal, daily routine very soon.

Comment

Hey Wolfie....
      Didn't see this thread before otherwise I would have popped in before. You have been a prolific poster here on the boards and have always added something. So a great addition to the AW forum family... Rather surprised when I saw you had been a member since 2009... Thought it was longer than that. When I said you were a prolific poster I wasn't kidding... quick check average 3.60 posts per day... compared with other prolific posters Bookmanz 2.55 MrPinkEyes 2.58 Frans is only at 4.9 posts per day. You Tom2c777 is still sitting at 6.65 post per day which is insane as he hasn't posted in 18 months. From the models Daria is dropping fast to now be 3.93 posts per day... I think she used to be in the high 5's Pippa may be the new Queen of posts per day at 3.78... Lets hope she continues at the same rate for a long time to come. Sorry... I got sidetracked by stats... I quite like stats...

Anyway... Just wanted to say Hi and pay my respects for what you have done here.

Pinky

Comment

Well hello, Pinky, and thanks for your kind feedback.

I'm with you on Pippa, she has been quite the wonderful contributor to our forums and I absolutely adore the girl.

Also Renae has been quite kind to us as well, as, even though she's been quite the busy girl these days she still keeps in touch with us here.

I certainly do miss Daria, I also miss Patty, Giselle and many of the fabulous AW models who were so active with us back in the days of Australia. I still love those girls and I hope they're doin' allright these days.

Comment

Hey there wolfsta,

Just dropping by the hut to say hi & send you some love

Where else would anyone rather be...than in the wolfy hut

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself

Edie

Comment

Hello there, Edie. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

To all those affected by that cruel Sandy monster my thoughts are with you and hope that in time the rebuilding can begin although the lost lives can never be replaced from an aussie we are thinking of you. I come from the island state of Australia called Tasmania and we have a rough day or 2 a year when we loose a tree or 2 and power for a while but never anything worse so at times like this thank our lucky stars and realise we have nothing to complain about on our rough days so all the best to you all.

Comment

Thanks, Cheese. Those are some kind thoughts.

Comment

Hi Wolfie....
                  Seem you have your own hang out now, Can I ask a question? How did you embedded a link into an image?? I refer to your post on "Who's that girl" thread.

Super impressed... wonder how many other embedded images I hadn't clicked on...

Thanks

Pinky

Comment

After you've added an image to your post you will see the line of text that says '[attach] (a series of numbers) [attach],' hop on over to the Abbywinters mainpage and search up the model shoot page, copy the URL of the page to the clipboard, Hop on back over here to the message you're working on the forums and highlight the '[attach] (a series of numbers) [attach],' hit the 'create link' button and then paste the URL of the shoot page in there, click OK on that then preview your message to make sure it works as it should.

You can link ANY photo image you like to ANY webpage, so long as it's going along with the rules of the Forums of course.

Comment

Thanks.... Ohhh... So it's just like any other hyperlink.... That makes total sense not I think about it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Now folks, for your enjoyment, let's take a journey back to an era in motion picture entertainment when glamour was king. The 2012 SOS fashion show. I shot this on November 3rd at the CCWC in Port Richey, Florida. This show features many first-time models sporting many fabulous fashions plus stage performances from some of Hollywood's most spectacular musicals.

Comment

Hi Wolfie
                          nice to read your thread :-) and that you are doing well
                          Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Thanks, Sabrina.

Hugs

Comment

One of my favourite comedians came to perform at a Thanksgiving Holiday-themed event at one of my recent shoots and I thought I'd share that with y'all here. Enjoy.

Comment

Wishing everyone here a very happy and safe Thanksgiving Day today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-thanksgiving-2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	643276

Comment

So today I've begun something I've been meaning to get started for quite some time now. I've begun juicing. This is the juicer I've chosen. It is the Omega 8006 which, after my doing much research, I've found to be the best juicer for the home.

Name:	Omega-8006.jpg
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	643281

I chose this model over the Breville JE98XL that alot of other folks juicing out there have been nuts over and have been swearing by mainly because the Omega yields more and better quality juice and it runs much quieter although the Omega has probably twice the muscle as the Brevelle. Cleanup is also alot faster with the Omega.

Anyways, my first successful juice was with carrots, celery, kale and sliced apple. A squirt of lemon juice into the mix afterwards to really bring the flavour alive!

So I wonder if and whether any of our AW models and members are on this juicing bandwagon as well and if you are, chime in here and let us know why you've chosen to include fresh juice in your diet and which juicer you've chosen!

Cheers!

Name:	Omega-8006-2.jpg
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	643282

Comment

I find using a juicer or streamer or anything elses like this is too much hassle for me to clean up afterwards.
                                    I'm too lazy I'd rather buy the juice from a bottle, more power to you for doing it yourself, do you find it tastes better from the juicer then a bottle?

Comment

It definitely tastes better juiced at home than pre-made that you get in the store. Primarilly because there are so many more nutrients in fresh juice and it hasn't had chance to be come oxidised like juices that sit on a store shelf.

I considered cleanup time as well when I chose the Omega because it cleans up and stores alot quicker than a centruthigal juicer like the Berille or the Jack LaLaine.

Another thing about centruthigal juicers is that they tend to mist juice into the air and that can lead to sticky countertops and cabinet doors, hence more cleanup whereas the masticating juicers don't mist.

With the masticating juicer you can juice up a batch, put it in a nice pitcher or container and you're good to go for days.

Comment

Nice stuff Wolfie.I am from the east coast.I look forward to reading more about what you have going on hear.I have Breville juicer i haven't used it too much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey267 View Post
                                          Nice stuff Wolfie.I am from the east coast.I look forward to reading more about what you have going on hear.I have Breville juicer i haven't used it too much lol.
                                          Yeah, from what I have gathered the Breville takes more time to cleanup and that's one of the reasons why most folks get discouraged with juicing to begin with.

If it's any indication, when I originally went into the Bed Bath & Beyond store to get the Omega 8006 they didn't have any left on the shelves but they still had tonnes of Berilles in a centre aisle display and elsewhere in the store. They still had the display model of the 8006 in the back and I told them I'd take it. They gave me 10% off in addition to a 20% off doorbuster coupon that I was handed when I walked into the store. So what originally sold for $299.00 I ended up getting for $213 after taxes. Definitely a great deal.

Comment

Hey wolfster

How ya been? long time no hear
                                            Dont you come out of your hut anymore?haha

Drop by my thread say hi & while your there check out the pics from my recent trip to Bangkok on pages 19-20, think youll find them pretty cool x

Edie

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
                                              Hey wolfster

How ya been? long time no hear
                                              Dont you come out of your hut anymore?haha

Drop by my thread say hi & while your there check out the pics from my recent trip to Bangkok on pages 19-20, think youll find them pretty cool x

Edie
                                              I certainly did. Those are definitely some fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing those with us here.

Comment

Folks, let's send out lots of prayer and great white light out to Renae_D's beloved boyfriend as he faces this battle with the brain tumor that has created such a challenge for him and his life and health. We need him to get a speedy recovery from his bout with the tumor and that he will win this battle against the tumor for once and for all.

Meditation, prayer circle, whatever it takes and whatever you believe in, let's all pool our Spiritual resources and direct our positive and healing energies toward Renae_D's boyfriend so he can get well fast.

Comment

OK will do,Wolfgangbuster29.

Comment

Could it be snowing in Florida tonight? This is an amazing screenshot from my home surveillance system monitor. The cameras utilise Nightvision after dark.
                                                    Though it appears on this screenshot of my home surveillance monitor that we have a massive blizzard goin' on outside tonight this is merely how a very dense...

Comment

I would like to know more about your surveillance system.I was thinking about doing something someday.
                                                      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey267 View Post
                                                        I would like to know more about your surveillance system.I was thinking about doing something someday.
                                                        Mike
                                                        Well what I got was the Q-See 8-channel DVR unit which you have to buy a SATA hard drive separately for it. Simple enough you just open the new unit up and install a hard drive then you perform a standard format procedure on the new hard drive using the programme that is already in the firmware of the unit. My landlady has a system too, it's a Night Owl 4-channel DVR unit. Frankly I see that the Q-See's produce better picture quality and are much more stable than the Night Owls.

But Q-See does have other system packages that come complete with installed hard drive plus standard, 400TVL resolution cameras, all in one kit. Are you looking to cover alot of area or just need something simple to watch your home?

Comment

4 cameras would be cool.Been a little busy of late, but i will check out the Q-See products soon i hope.

Comment

Folks, come join me on a lesurely cruise across Clearwater Bay on a beautiful, New Year's Day of 2013. I shot this aboard a ferryboat that shuttles between the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Downtown Clearwater. I hope you enjoy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X