Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You to all Abby Winters Models!!!!

Enjoys It Here
    Claudia, I cant stop smiling at your coment that i made you blush. You are so incredibly hot that just the thought of you make me so hot blushing feels like way too easy, I cant believe my luck that you want to share your awsome self with the rest of us. Hope you post heaps more videos, dildos would be nice, and videos with Carmina, oh no, shes in America, how about Fenna or Pippa? Or by yourself, I dont care, as long as I get to see more of you. Dont forget to listen to that Prince song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjWeEAJ5CQ. I think of you every time I hear it!

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I have no nail polish on my wishlist Pink eyes
    Thanks for pimping them out! haha
    Got to look after my girls haha

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Masie's wishlist is in her blogger's profile, I think it always has been there (not on blog mainpage) ?
    Yip... I looked there as I knew that is where it use to be... It was hiding in a hyper-link.. so missed it... thanks Frans.

Renae has two wishlist, one from amazon-US and one from amazon-UK . No nail-polish on that one... yet
    OHH.. How could I miss the posting Queen... Renae D and she does need some love at the moment... Have fixed that obvious omission... thanks again Frans.

Annabelle Lee has a wishlist to but I don't have that url handy. I do remember lotsa old cartoons on it and even older movies. Stuff I have seen or know even ;-)
    Yes... Kathrine F, Phoenix & Alyssa also have wish lists but as they don't regularly or currently post on the boards they didn't make my pimp list... But can give them out if anyone wants them but can't find them.

So... Vikingsteve... you think you will spoil some of the ladies before they give you "tennis elbow" bad enough that you can't use your computer.... haha...

Pinky....

Permanent Resident
    Candice has a wishlist too: http://t.co/usUvC5B9

I know shes only droped by here a couple times though

Posting Champion
    Good work Timbo....

Wields limited power
    I noticed Carmina's wishlist has an address in Spain. Since she's not in Spain at the moment you might want to check with her prior to sending anything. Don't know what Spanish mail people do with packages which cannot be delivered for a long time.

Posting Champion
    I noticed Carmina's wishlist has an address in Spain. Since she's not in Spain at the moment you might want to check with her prior to sending anything. Don't know what Spanish mail people do with packages which cannot be delivered for a long time.
    This is correct Frans.... have spoken to her about it and that address is correct, she is going back in Jan next year so will collect her "swagger" then haha.. but imagine her possibilities if she used a US address while she is there... Maybe Claudia could piggyback on it for the next couple of months... just thinking out loud.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here carmina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsteve View Post
    Shibari? Like tie you up in ropes? I met a girl years ago who wanted me to do that to her, but she had so many nonoes of what I could do, like no anal, so I couldnt see the point of tieing her up. Do u want me to send u another magic wand? Just tell me what it is and I send it to you Sweetheart! I just came home from a Nickleback concert in Brisbaine. I had e girl behind me who was rubbing her little tit against my arm for half an hour. My daughter was standing behind me having a laugh cause as she said, this girl had plenty of room to move away from me, but she kept rubbing her tit against the back of my arm. I just loved it,but what could I do? If I rubbed her back I could be charged. So i just waited for her to finish using me and she seemed happy when she smiled at me after. The concert was awsome!
    Yeah! Shibari Iīm totally in love with the ropes, as a model ans as a riger. Itīs another world.

If you want to send me a magic wand that would be great *___* I donīt know If I can post here my Amazon whislist, can I? Or itīs against the rules? Iīm confused.

I love Nickelback too My phone ringtone was "How you remind me" for about two years hahaha, how was the concert?

The address in spain is my parentīs house so every gift is going to be well attended until Iīll be there on January! hahaha

And THANK YOU very much Pinky for sharing our wishlists *_*

(sorry for answer in more that one comment. How do you do to make different quotes on a same post???)

Posting Champion
    Carmina.... My pleasure... I think any options that doesn't adversely effect AW or the models privacy, should be given to the members so they can show there appreciation to what a great job they do both in shoot and here on the boards should be know by many.

In saying that may just add here that Carmina has an amazing blog... well the bit's I can understand but by just looking at the pictures but especially the video's... she is amazingly talented... well worth checking out...)

Carmina.... What will your mother think when all these strange parcels start arriving some even "BUZZZING" haha... That will take some explaining...

Pinky

ohhhh....
    the making different quotes thing....

see this....
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  9.2 KB

Well... if you tick they end one
    Name:  2.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  7.9 KB

on each post you want to quote that will let you multi quote different quotes on the same post...

AW Model Plenty to say claudia_s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Carmina.... What will your mother think when all these strange parcels start arriving some even "BUZZZING" haha... That will take some explaining...
    HAHAHAA Omg how funny would that be!?

Enjoys It Here
    My email is over there, a few lines up

Carmina.... My pleasure... I think any options that doesn't adversely effect AW or the models privacy, should be given to the members so they can show there appreciation to what a great job they do both in shoot and here on the boards should be know by many.

In saying that may just add here that Carmina has an amazing blog... well the bit's I can understand but by just looking at the pictures but especially the video's... she is amazingly talented... well worth checking out...)

Pinky

ohhhh....
    the making different quotes thing....

see this....
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  9.2 KB

Well... if you tick they end one
    Name:  2.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  7.9 KB

on each post you want to quote that will let you multi quote different quotes on the same post...
    Thank you for share my blog Pinky Itīs under construction, but Iīm working on it! The header needs colors!!!

Poor mom, she doesnīt imagine what the packages have...hahaha

(And thanks for the quotation instructions!!)

Vikingsteve...I donīt see it!!! :O

Posting Champion
    Carmina... you got the instructions but didn't get to show them off... haha just teasing... maybe I'm a bad teacher and you're just being nice ....

ohhh.... and I saw Frans deleted the email address.... members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)

AW Model Plenty to say claudia_s's Avatar
    members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)
    YAY for PINKY!

members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)
    Agree hahahaha

AW Model First steps on the boards darcie's Avatar

Hello all again!

Quote Originally Posted by carmina View Post
    Agree hahahaha
    Hey guys! I see you Carmina-you in Santa Fe? IN USA or Spain?
    Is it hot there now! I wish I was on a hot beach with you!x

AW Model First steps on the boards darcie's Avatar
    Oh! Is my picture coming up? Just to say-I am a model here too.x

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by darcie View Post
    A model with several shoots up even Look: http://www.abbywinters.com/model/darcie , which 'picture' are you talking about specifically?

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by darcie View Post
    Hi Darcie....
    Welcome back to the boards.... great to have the models posting here.... Maybe you could start your own thread in the "models speak" section... that way we can find a little more about you and pay you lots of compliments on the shoots you have alreay done and try and encourage you to do more shoots for AW...

Pinky