Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You to all Abby Winters Models!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id invite you to anything sweetheart! So happy youre so generous of your amazing self! Hahaha, I make you blush? Well, you make me come like therers no tomorow! Youll give me a tennis elbow soon darling! My fav Nickelback song is this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w . Have listened to that video hundreds of times. So I was a bit worried they wouldnt live up to expectations, but omg they nailed it so good!!! Awsome concert! It was in Brisbaine Australia. Another one Ive seen a few times is Prince. Have you heard his song Get off? I allways get dancie hearing that song, awsome lyrics as well. Was thinking of you when I heard that song tonight, when he sings All I wanna do is wrong! Wanna check out where I live?
    http://www.sunshinecoast.com/ An amazing place to live!

Comment

When are more of you coming online? Cant wait! Ill give you a cuddle as soon as you come to Aussieland! Have the best hugs hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
        Id invite you to anything sweetheart! So happy youre so generous of your amazing self! Hahaha, I make you blush? Well, you make me come like therers no tomorow! Youll give me a tennis elbow soon darling! My fav Nickelback song is this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w . Have listened to that video hundreds of times. So I was a bit worried they wouldnt live up to expectations, but omg they nailed it so good!!! Awsome concert! It was in Brisbaine Australia. Another one Ive seen a few times is Prince. Have you heard his song Get off? I allways get dancie hearing that song, awsome lyrics as well. Was thinking of you when I heard that song tonight, when he sings All I wanna do is wrong! Wanna check out where I live?
        http://www.sunshinecoast.com/ An amazing place to live!
        HAHAHA! Tennis elbow! Well I would be proud of myself if I got you that :P
        That song is AMAZING!
        Although like my favorite one ever is "How you remind me"
        It is just... I don't know haha the best song I love all of it!
        Haha I don't really listen to Prince, but he has great songs though
        Nice of you for thinkig of meee!!! YAY!
        WOW!
        You are a lucky guy, that place is SO COOL!!!!

Comment

To give the Abby Winters models a real thank you.... You might want to consider looking at their wishlists... (Just a few regular posters that I know have Amazon wishlists... If there are others then someone may want to add them...

Carmina
          Claudia S
          Fenna
          Kylie H ohh my god... Kylie has caught the Nail Polish bug..... haha
          Masie
          Pippa
          Renae D also has this one (thanks Frans for the reminder)

Ladies.... can you please explain why you need more than one nail polish the same colour??? haha
          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 24 November 2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I have no nail polish on my wishlist Pink eyes
            Thanks for pimping them out! haha

Comment

Thank you SO MUCH Pinky
              You are great!

Haha nailpolishes have that effect... you just want all of them because they are so pretty :P
              Even if they are simmilar, and that is the point if you like one, you will like the simmilar ones,
              and just like everyhting... is like the neverending story of nailpolish

Comment

Originally posted by claudia_s View Post
                Thank you SO MUCH Pinky
                You are great!

Haha nailpolishes have that effect... you just want all of them because they are so pretty :P
                Even if they are simmilar, and that is the point if you like one, you will like the simmilar ones,
                and just like everyhting... is like the neverending story of nailpolish
                The only nail varnishes I have taken a fancy to are the magnetic ones: http://www.amazon.co.uk/LCN-Magnetic...766852&sr=1-12
                Sounds cool but I'm sure if I had a go it wouldnt work !

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                  The only nail varnishes I have taken a fancy to are the magnetic ones: http://www.amazon.co.uk/LCN-Magnetic...766852&sr=1-12
                  Sounds cool but I'm sure if I had a go it wouldnt work !
                  THEY ARE GREAT!
                  I don't know about that brand, but I have some from eBay and they are SO COOL!
                  Haha they work, really, although you have to get some practice, I kept sticking the magnet on the painted nails and ruin everything :P

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    To give the Abby Winters models a real thank you.... You might want to consider looking at their wishlists...

Kylie H ohh my god... Kylie has caught the Nail Polish bug..... haha
                    Hehe, you noticed that too huh? Can't really imagine why a nail-polish would be 'the spiderman collection' unless spidy has some secrets I don't know about ?

Masie... not showing on blog anymore... is that on purpose??
                    Masie's wishlist is in her blogger's profile, I think it always has been there (not on blog mainpage) ?

Renae has two wishlist, one from amazon-US and one from amazon-UK . No nail-polish on that one... yet

Annabelle Lee has a wishlist to but I don't have that url handy. I do remember lotsa old cartoons on it and even older movies. Stuff I have seen or know even ;-)

Comment

Hahaha Spiderman likes to get naughty and do as drag queen spidy at night... That's why the collection xD

Comment

Claudia, I cant stop smiling at your coment that i made you blush. You are so incredibly hot that just the thought of you make me so hot blushing feels like way too easy, I cant believe my luck that you want to share your awsome self with the rest of us. Hope you post heaps more videos, dildos would be nice, and videos with Carmina, oh no, shes in America, how about Fenna or Pippa? Or by yourself, I dont care, as long as I get to see more of you. Dont forget to listen to that Prince song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjWeEAJ5CQ. I think of you every time I hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                          I have no nail polish on my wishlist Pink eyes
                          Thanks for pimping them out! haha
                          Got to look after my girls haha

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                          Masie's wishlist is in her blogger's profile, I think it always has been there (not on blog mainpage) ?
                          Yip... I looked there as I knew that is where it use to be... It was hiding in a hyper-link.. so missed it... thanks Frans.

Renae has two wishlist, one from amazon-US and one from amazon-UK . No nail-polish on that one... yet
                          OHH.. How could I miss the posting Queen... Renae D and she does need some love at the moment... Have fixed that obvious omission... thanks again Frans.

Annabelle Lee has a wishlist to but I don't have that url handy. I do remember lotsa old cartoons on it and even older movies. Stuff I have seen or know even ;-)
                          Yes... Kathrine F, Phoenix & Alyssa also have wish lists but as they don't regularly or currently post on the boards they didn't make my pimp list... But can give them out if anyone wants them but can't find them.

So... Vikingsteve... you think you will spoil some of the ladies before they give you "tennis elbow" bad enough that you can't use your computer.... haha...

Pinky....

Comment

Candice has a wishlist too: http://t.co/usUvC5B9

I know shes only droped by here a couple times though

Comment

Good work Timbo....

Comment

I noticed Carmina's wishlist has an address in Spain. Since she's not in Spain at the moment you might want to check with her prior to sending anything. Don't know what Spanish mail people do with packages which cannot be delivered for a long time.

Comment

I noticed Carmina's wishlist has an address in Spain. Since she's not in Spain at the moment you might want to check with her prior to sending anything. Don't know what Spanish mail people do with packages which cannot be delivered for a long time.
                                  This is correct Frans.... have spoken to her about it and that address is correct, she is going back in Jan next year so will collect her "swagger" then haha.. but imagine her possibilities if she used a US address while she is there... Maybe Claudia could piggyback on it for the next couple of months... just thinking out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                                    Shibari? Like tie you up in ropes? I met a girl years ago who wanted me to do that to her, but she had so many nonoes of what I could do, like no anal, so I couldnt see the point of tieing her up. Do u want me to send u another magic wand? Just tell me what it is and I send it to you Sweetheart! I just came home from a Nickleback concert in Brisbaine. I had e girl behind me who was rubbing her little tit against my arm for half an hour. My daughter was standing behind me having a laugh cause as she said, this girl had plenty of room to move away from me, but she kept rubbing her tit against the back of my arm. I just loved it,but what could I do? If I rubbed her back I could be charged. So i just waited for her to finish using me and she seemed happy when she smiled at me after. The concert was awsome!
                                    Yeah! Shibari I´m totally in love with the ropes, as a model ans as a riger. It´s another world.

If you want to send me a magic wand that would be great *___* I don´t know If I can post here my Amazon whislist, can I? Or it´s against the rules? I´m confused.

I love Nickelback too My phone ringtone was "How you remind me" for about two years hahaha, how was the concert?

Comment

The address in spain is my parent´s house so every gift is going to be well attended until I´ll be there on January! hahaha

And THANK YOU very much Pinky for sharing our wishlists *_*

(sorry for answer in more that one comment. How do you do to make different quotes on a same post???)

Comment

Carmina.... My pleasure... I think any options that doesn't adversely effect AW or the models privacy, should be given to the members so they can show there appreciation to what a great job they do both in shoot and here on the boards should be know by many.

In saying that may just add here that Carmina has an amazing blog... well the bit's I can understand but by just looking at the pictures but especially the video's... she is amazingly talented... well worth checking out...)

Carmina.... What will your mother think when all these strange parcels start arriving some even "BUZZZING" haha... That will take some explaining...

Pinky

ohhhh....
                                        the making different quotes thing....

see this....
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	643285

Well... if you tick they end one
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	643284

on each post you want to quote that will let you multi quote different quotes on the same post...

Comment

Carmina.... What will your mother think when all these strange parcels start arriving some even "BUZZZING" haha... That will take some explaining...
                                          HAHAHAA Omg how funny would that be!?

Comment

My email is over there, a few lines up

Comment

Carmina.... My pleasure... I think any options that doesn't adversely effect AW or the models privacy, should be given to the members so they can show there appreciation to what a great job they do both in shoot and here on the boards should be know by many.

In saying that may just add here that Carmina has an amazing blog... well the bit's I can understand but by just looking at the pictures but especially the video's... she is amazingly talented... well worth checking out...)

Pinky

ohhhh....
                                              the making different quotes thing....

see this....
                                              [ATTACH]30996[/ATTACH]

Well... if you tick they end one
                                              [ATTACH]30995[/ATTACH]

on each post you want to quote that will let you multi quote different quotes on the same post...
                                              Thank you for share my blog Pinky It´s under construction, but I´m working on it! The header needs colors!!!

Poor mom, she doesn´t imagine what the packages have...hahaha

(And thanks for the quotation instructions!!)

Vikingsteve...I don´t see it!!! :O

Comment

Carmina... you got the instructions but didn't get to show them off... haha just teasing... maybe I'm a bad teacher and you're just being nice ....

ohhh.... and I saw Frans deleted the email address.... members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)

Comment

members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)
                                                  YAY for PINKY!

Comment

members are not aloud to post personal email address's through the forums... he can add it to the gift card when he send you a gift Carmina.... haha (Pinkys always pimping those wishlists.... haha)
                                                    Agree hahahaha

Comment

Hello all again!

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                                                      Agree hahahaha
                                                      Hey guys! I see you Carmina-you in Santa Fe? IN USA or Spain?
                                                      Is it hot there now! I wish I was on a hot beach with you!x

Comment

Oh! Is my picture coming up? Just to say-I am a model here too.x

Comment

Originally posted by darcie View Post
                                                          A model with several shoots up even Look: http://www.abbywinters.com/model/darcie , which 'picture' are you talking about specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by darcie View Post
                                                            Hi Darcie....
                                                            Welcome back to the boards.... great to have the models posting here.... Maybe you could start your own thread in the "models speak" section... that way we can find a little more about you and pay you lots of compliments on the shoots you have alreay done and try and encourage you to do more shoots for AW...

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X