X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Fenna comes back...

New Redux: Fenna comes back...
    Attached Files

Yaaaaaaaaay can't wait for this one to be viewable we did it almost a year ago, I think it will be quite interesting and funny

Comment

it's been on the "upcomming shoots" list enough times, I glad it's finally almost live

Comment

It's Fenna Utopia, presented by abbywinters.com
        She's naturally artistic!

Comment

Omg I want to suck those nipples softly

Comment

Only one day left!

Comment

Yay! It's time for redux by one of my favorite models.

Got enough color in this beautiful picture? Fenna is looking so pretty and sexy!

Comment

great photo set the pics at the end were very intersting, I don't think I've seen any pics like this: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fen...2/r_fenna230_2 on AW before, they were a great addition to a wonderful set, now the video will be waiting for me when I get home tomorow, I'm looking forward to it

Comment

I didn't expect Maise to be so involved in this shoot, she certainly has a way of keep a conversation from stopping but seriously they should think of getting masie involved in more solos

really interesting video, learned some facts about Fenna and a few about Masie too, but Fenna always shows that she is a great model to have here, she's always very open, very relaxed, and of course very beautiful.

Comment

Three kisses for Fenna and Masie as they discuss fetishes, kinks, first kisses, and more, while they are making some fun art.
                    Now, I can't get Fenna, as Catwoman, outta my mind.
                    Masie is the best, beyond all doubt!

Comment

Bookmanz thank you very much for the plug - the check is in the post xxxxx

Comment

Very interesting shoot. I esp. liked the video 'cos I luuurve models talking and there's plenty of talking here.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X