Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: How do I get girls interested in me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Education: How do I get girls interested in me??
    Attached Files

Why are you asking the girls this question? Are you assuming that most girls are at least bi-sexual? The same goes for the "tips about moving in with your girlfriend". Why instead aren't you asking about how to get guys interested in the girls and about tips for moving in with your boyfriend? I would think this would be more relevant since the majority of girls would be involved with guys.

Comment

Questions go the other way around laktor The question posed to the girls for this vid was more or less "how does a guy/person ensure you are interested in him/her" The 'I' in the shoot title refers to the one asking the question.

Comment

Ha, ha.. Frans. I just saw that in the rave for this when it went up a moment ago and realized I had made a mistake. However, up until this very moment, and having already seen the previous video on tips for moving in with your girlfriend, it wasn't at all clear and I just assumed it was about girls moving in with their girlfriends! I wonder if I'm the only person who made this mistake?

Comment

I thought the same thing about the "moving in with your girlfriend" when I saw it in the "upcoming shoots" list, then watching the video cleared that up for me
          Last edited by timbo83; 26 October 2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
            I thought the same thing about the "moving in with your girlfriend" ehen I saw it in the "upcoming shoots" list, then watching the video cleared that up for me
            Well, actually, I haven't watched that entire video yet. Was going to, then forgot as things got busy for me. Probably would have cleared it up for me too after watching it.
            Last edited by laktor; 27 October 2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              That's an easy question to answer.....get rich. If you're wealthy, you'll have girls hanging all over you.....no matter what you look like. These girls may not be the type of girl you are looking for, but you will have lots of them trying to get your attention.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X