X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jessi

New Model: Jessi
    Attached Files

Nice set of stills. Nude only, but still sexy.

Comment

BOMBSHELL!!!

Comment

Very sexy lady

Comment

oh, she is so cute
          Love Sabrina

Comment

Cute new model with a yummy bod!

She's a German girl, shot by that German mystery shooter Mia M.

Comment

great to see another shoot by Mia M, see seems to have quite a talent for being behind the camera, if only we knew her AW model name to see if she was as wonderful in front of the camera

sadly I'm on vacation (well kinda sadly ) and wont see the video till this sunday, but it will be first on my must view list

P.S. I love her hair

Comment

Guess you AW people are attempting to kill me. How else to explain Jessi?

This girl is beyond attractive. Everything about her. Her body is phenomenal and she ... wait for it ... appears as a woman should when she's nude: with pubic hair!

I could stare at Jessi for hours and not become bored.

I also like that the pictorial doesn't become just another with spread shots, etc. I know I am in the minority, but every once in a while It's nice to view a naked woman in photographs who retains some modesty and doesn't explicitly show it all.

Not that I would mind a future shoot with Jessi that features pics of her vagina, of course. It's the super-explicit photos that aren't really my bag.

But like I say, I do realize I am in the minority, and I certainly have no issues with a female's anatomy. No, sir.

Comment

Very beautiful girl and beautifully photographed, would love to see more shoots like this one. This photo of her smiling down at the camera from the loft was especially cute.

Comment

Hello!

Hello Everyone!
                    glad to see that You've been enjoying this shoot as I have super enjoyed creating it. Jessi indeed is as lovely as she appears in the shoot! x Mia

Comment

I totally agree Neverneverland, I think Jessi has one of the nicest looking bushes ive seen for some time. Hoping she does some more shoots soon.

Comment

A very sexy, creative girl. Waiting for more

Comment

Originally posted by mia_m View Post
                          Hello Everyone!
                          glad to see that You've been enjoying this shoot as I have super enjoyed creating it. Jessi indeed is as lovely as she appears in the shoot! x Mia
                          Mia,
                          can you share with us if we will have the chance to see more shoots from Jessi? Or even better, from you?
                          Love and heaps of hugs Sanrina

Comment

Hi Mia, This shoot was so well photographed that i immediately looked to see who the photographer was and what other shoots they had done. Please do some more.

Comment

beautiful!

Comment

Yeah, Jessi wil come back.
                                2013 will become a good year :-)
                                @ Mia, did you shoot any g/g as well?
                                Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X