Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been surprised by a member of your family while masturbating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever been surprised by a member of your family while masturbating?

Hi everyone! Just one question for you! Have you ever been surprised while you were masturbating by your parents or your brothers / sisters? If yes, how did they react? What did they say?

Thx for your answers!

Have a great day!

Hi drunkendwarf...

Yes, i was surprised by a frien of mine who came by.
    My mum let him in..i didn't knew that he came by...

He was shocked...goes downstairs and drink a cup of thee with my mum.
    My mum asked him what's going on..he said to my mum..she want to take a shower so i'll wait untill she's ready.

We never talked about it...hihi

Comment

Hi Carian! Thanks for your reply! Indeed, it must have been quite difficult to deal with that afterwards! I nearly have had the same situation as yours ... I was doing my thing when I heard something, one of my friend had just entered my house (I don't lock the door when I'm in and besides it is one of my best friend), I just had the time to pull up my pants and to welcome him .... Funny situation but I had the hugest fear of my whole life lol!

ps: You are sooooo beautiful and nice! I may be the hundredth person to tell you that!

Sweet kisses from France!

Comment

Drunkendwarf..i think that it always will be a strange situation.
        Hihi, maybe i will ask him to it.
        It's 6 years ago now i think..maybe he forget it allready..or not!

Thanks Drunkendwarf!
        Sweet Kiss back for you!

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
          Drunkendwarf..i think that it always will be a strange situation.
          Hihi, maybe i will ask him to it.
          It's 6 years ago now i think..maybe he forget it allready..or not!

Thanks Drunkendwarf!
          Sweet Kiss back for you!
          I would image it wouldn't be something he would forget... what state of undress where you at the time and how long was it when he entered your room until he left... Did he say anything at the time or just stunned silence then went down stair for tea?? So did you finish???

Comment

Hi,
            Yes, my ex, she was horrified hahahaha. But if all you get is no from your gf, what can you do......So happy i have Abby Winters!!!!!

Comment

@Vikingsteeve: and after she wonders why you drink .... lool ^^

Comment

Never really got walked in on masturbating,

My mum walked in on me several times having sex when I was 16/17...
                The only time she really got pissed off was when it was the neighbour next door, he was a 37yo friend of thiers..whoops

Edie

Comment

A masturbating incident with a friend that did happen where we both kind of caught each other out was when I was 14 & we had just bought happy meals at Mcdonalds which came with a toy called furby, it was a cute small stuffed animal which you pulled the cord & it vibrated. So we were both sitting on the lounge at my parents house later that afternoon giggly away putting these furbies between our legs looking at each other knowing exactly what each other was doing without saying it, my mum who was in the kitchen also kept yelling out & asking us what was so funny...

Edie

Comment

@ edie: Mcdonalds: I'm loving it! ^^

Comment

I did when staying at a family friends.
                      They checked on me before they went to bed. Luckily I was masturbating on my front under the covers so I just stopped still (like an animal in the headlights) I don't think they noticed...

Comment

Yes! I was masturbating with a vibrate dildo when suddenly I heard my father coming to my room. I get nervous and put quickly my trousers on....but didn´t have enough time to turn off the dildo!!
                        Then my father entered and start to talk with me, I was so nervous hahahaha and still with the dildo on me, making "brrrr" sounds.
                        My father asked, "What´s that sound?" and I was like "NOTHING" Then he went to the salon and I can continue.

Was really embarrassing :___

Comment

Judges say:
                          Carmina wins the thread for saying that after being interrupted and having a conversation, she still went back to it!
                          Well done!

Comment

My girlfriend and I almost got by her mother once and get this - while we were watching AW! Maybe even a video of Carmina as you are so beautiful and seem happy. We both get warm and relaxed but so excited watching together . . .

Comment

Originally posted by drunkendwarf View Post
                              @Vikingsteeve: and after she wonders why you drink .... lool ^^
                              Too right my friend! Sooo happy shes been out of my life for 12 years!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X