Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Candice & Claudia S (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Love, love, love this pic but....

No new girl/girl shoots or vids this week...?

PS - And please, please, please tell me there's a vid to go with these pics!

Comment

Ofcourse there is a video. I agree about this preview pic and hope there'll be lots of kissing like in the first G/G involving Claudia S
      Attached Files

Comment

I´m so jelous of you, Claudia ò_ó I´ve always wanted to be with a red haired giiiiirl!!

Comment

Great image set... both girls looked adorable.... Nice to see a few great pictures of Claudia's tattoo... ) little concerned that Candice is still wearing her cardi at the end... but didn't distract or take away any of my enjoyment for the image set.

Bring on the Video....

ps: Carmina.... Lots of wonderful AW redheads around... (did someone say Renae D, Lacie & Chloe B) You just need to find yourself at Abbyland at the right time I'm sure your future wife Kylie will look after you...

Comment

Claudia and Candice are soo cute and such a sweety.
            Please come back for redux
            Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Awwwwww! Thank you all
              I would love to do a redux Sabrina haha!
              I would actually do a redux with every girl on Abbywinters haha!
              I had so much fun with all of them!
              The pics are great, can't wait to see the video
              IT WAS GREAT!

I know Pinky, the cardigan that wears Candice it was because of some little redness she had
              I had to keep that in mind because I just wanted to rip her all the clothes off haha!

Carima don't be silly, you can get any redheads you want.... DUH!

Comment

Video followed on perfectly from the image set... These are two beautiful models... Great passionate kissing... and LOTZ of it.... (think the "preview Picture" was a perfect representation of this shoot.) Wonderful Girl/Girl shoot with both girls seeming to know just how to push the buttons for the other. (if my memory and eyes serves me correctly 5 orgasms in total?? maybe 6??). I really like eye contact and watching the models interact with their eyes... especially when Candice was going down on Claudia while looking up for reaction... I will say I was a little surprised that Claudia seemed to be in control... she seems such a sweet placid thing... Did think of her as a "dominant" Yet she "guided" Candice to two of her orgasms plus seemed to instigate the move to the window... Which is no surprise that she wanted to revisit the window from the comments in the before video. Was a little concerned about Candice not taking her cardi off in the image set but other than when she just pulled her top up (can't have been the most comfortable) I forgot all about it until writing this. Seems strange as we have seen Candice's back previously... but can think of a couple of good reasons why so won't jump to the obvious conclusion.) I absolutely loved the after video... lots of smiles and eye contact again between the models. Was wonderful to see. I did have a little chuckle that the spanking queen herself asked "can you describe what it feels like sexually when your spanked" haha.. Masie... Would you agree with their answers?? Great job ladies... but to be honest seemed more like fun than a job... haha.

On the very sightly negative... seemed to me that a camera on the other side of the room would have been a bonus and give us a couple of different angles. There also seemed to be some severe chopping in the editing. Jumping from one view to the next and back again quite quickly... takes away the "voyeuristic" feel of the shoot a little for me. Plus based on the "after video" I was expecting to hear Claudia say "nasty" or "Spank Me"... unless I missed it in the excitement then seems to have been cut.

Anyway.... and more importantly (to me)... I have been looking forward to this shoot for a while and was very pleased with the result... excellent shoot.

Thanks Ladies you were both amazing... You must be very pleased with the results.

Pinky

Comment

WOW Pinky that is a great review of the shoot!
                  Haha I like to get in control sometimes, like I get crazy and wild haha!
                  How could I not with such beauties?

Thank you PInky, I'm very happy you liked, it was actually A LOT of fun!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Comment

That's a great video!
                    Thanks ladies.

Why did Candice keep her top? I prefer when the models are fully naked at the end of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                      That's a great video!
                      Thanks ladies.

Why did Candice keep her top? I prefer when the models are fully naked at the end of the video.
                      Thaaaanks
                      It was a pleasure for us Haha!

Well she had some redness on her arms, like a rush? I don't know it that is the name,
                      So the poor Candice had to stay with the top on, didn't bother me at all though, the important parts were uncover :P
                      Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by claudia_s View Post
                        Thaaaanks
                        It was a pleasure for us Haha!

Well she had some redness on her arms, like a rush? I don't know it that is the name,
                        So the poor Candice had to stay with the top on, didn't bother me at all though, the important parts were uncover :P
                        Hahaha!
                        Thought that might be the case after reading somewhere about Madison Y issue's... These redheads with their sensitive skin.... haha... JK

But voting between keeping her Cardi on and canceling the shoot... I glad they went with this option.

Comment

Ha, I have never seen girls ditch their books so fast in my life!
                          I believe we are seeing green eyed redhead Candice's first girl/girl shoot on the site.
                          These pretty girls spent plenty of time kissing, licking, and sucking each others lovely breasts, which I love to see. Hottest viewing pleasure for me was from about 28 till 32 minutes Candice was orally fixated on young Claudia's beautiful body, I was thinking, "wish it was me doing that!"

Comment

this is a very good shoot, lots of fun, super sexy and the girls really liked eachother, not much more to say except WOW!!

Comment

Thank you all guys!
                              I'm really super happy you guys liked it
                              I get very happy and shy when I read all of your nice post, really! Haha can't get used to it!

You are all awesome!!!!!

Comment

no you have it backwards Claudia, you and Candice are awsome, that's why there is all the nice posts

Comment

what Timbo siad

Comment

looks great...

hey Claudia & Candice,

love both of your work (both lucky enough to be with Alyssa!) curious question: since you've both done some anal play before on AW, did you ever try licking or fingering each other there in this shoot? someone tagged it "rimming" but I didn't notice any. you're awesome either way! thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X