Change my profile photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change my profile photo

I don´t know if this is the correct category to put my question but: I REALLY hate my profile picture, how can I change it??

Thank you

Originally posted by carmina View Post
    I don´t know if this is the correct category to put my question but: I REALLY hate my profile picture, how can I change it??
    Kylie H or Beth K can do that for you, mail them or via the model.liason email-adres. Did you pick a new image you want as profile-photo (also called 'avatar' in case you ever see that word used for it) yet?

Comment

WRARRRRR I just looking for a picture and I like this two:

because I look so happy and I have great memories about these shoots but...There´s no eye contact!! I´ve to think about it. Do you like them?

(Thank you!! ^_^)

Comment

i like the first one with the big smile, but what ever you chose you will look sexy

Comment

The first one is a little bit cuter

Comment

whats wrong with your current one??? haha looks fine to me... But all your pic's look fine to me...

How about this one
            http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/aly...ssa_carmina035 (seems kinda fitting after your scholarship news.
            or maybe this one http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/car...ina_karlijn232 haha... checky

Great excuse to look a Carmina shoots again...

have fun deciding Carmina....

Comment

That pic from the Alyssa/Carmina shoots looks nice, looking into the camera as well which is useful for an avatar/profile pic

Comment

I don´t like the current one because It seems I have 13 years old, I look sooo young!
                Oh great! The one with the camera is so nice...but do you think is nice as a profile picture? I look myself too much serious...I think I prefer this one:

Thank you Pinky! And everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  That pic from the Alyssa/Carmina shoots looks nice, looking into the camera as well which is useful for an avatar/profile pic
                  Carmina, I concur with Frans, it's very appropriate, and very cute. You've got to show your pretty blue eyes in your avatar!

Comment

The camera one is very serious looking and doesn't show off your bubbly personality so well... But it is a great picture of your baby blues and bookmanz also selected it so must be good

Think the original two you choose and the "between the legs" picture does show off that happy cheeky personality that comes across in the shoots, well.

I personally love the pictures of you when you are looking up... can't post an example at the moment as I have internet issues... Over my bandwidth limit so down to SLOW speed until my tomorrow (hopefully) when I upgrade goes through...

Don't forget to let Kylie and/or Beth know when you decide.

Pinky

Comment

I have send a mail to Kyle to change the avatar!! I finally choose the "Between the legs of Katjlin" picture.

Maybe in next shoots we can have my eyes+funny face hahaha because I agree that the camera picture is nice, but too much serious for reflect my personality.
                      I always laught when I see myself in the after/before videos hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                        I always laught when I see myself in the after/before videos hahaha
                        You in the before and after video's is ALMOST my favourite part.... (well not really but I do very much enjoy them and normally the first things I watch in your G/G shoots.

and whoop whoop.... Wonder who's suggestion was that image... (me me me me me me me me....haha)

Pinky

Comment

Better?

Comment

hahahaha Certain! Now I have the avatar Thank you Kylie!

Comment

Good choice!

Comment

Yes... a very smiley cheeky Carmina... Just as we know her....

Comment

Carmina,
                                  I like your new avatar and does this mean we will see much more shoots like tjis?
                                  Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Hi everyone!! Thank you very much Pinky suggested the picture!
                                    And I prefer this one more than the other.

Sabrina: There are a few more shoots that I have done and are not yet alive :P so I think you can see more of me on the future! And If AW still wants to work with me, of course I´ll be totally awesome

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X