Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Yale (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    Will site members be able to see these pictures at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by PackMcA View Post
      Will site members be able to see these pictures at some point?
      Stills can be viewed as normal, see http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/chl.../stills?page=1 . Zipfiles are currently not available but viewing pics via the site works fine.

Comment

Chloe B seems to have lost a bit of weight and looks really sexy. Look forward to the video with this combination, because Yale sounds like fun too.

Comment

when can we expect the video

Comment

Is there a video at all? i dont see anything in the update list

Comment

Originally posted by Darianblood View Post
              Is there a video at all? i dont see anything in the update list
              Video will go up next week probably, there were some problems with it. (which is why Carian & Marleen's video is up now).

Comment

Kind of a bummer for those of us that buy shoots individually, like me.

Comment

I can never get enough of Chloe B, she looks absolutely radiant in this shoot and it is great to have her back again. I'm completely smitten with Yale, such a beautiful woman, especially her wonderful smile we get to see in these photos. Very exciting we are getting to see her in girl-girl shoots.

Comment

Yale and Chloe B are the most Beautiful girls ever!! So feminine, wild and sexy. Love it that AW makes such a hot pure and delicious shoots

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      I can never get enough of Chloe B, she looks absolutely radiant in this shoot and it is great to have her back again. I'm completely smitten with Yale, such a beautiful woman, especially her wonderful smile we get to see in these photos. Very exciting we are getting to see her in girl-girl shoots.

Jeej that's verry good to hear! Well just a few days and the video comes up

Comment

Hi, is there any prospect of the zip file being fixed?

Comment

what a great couple ;-)
                          Sabrina

Comment

I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF CHLOE B'S ORGASMS. THANK YOU YALE FOR MAKING HER CURL HER TOES AND MAKING HER ORGASM TWICE!!!

Comment

Can you tell us when the zip file will be available please? (-:

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew101 View Post
                                Can you tell us when the zip file will be available please? (-:
                                Please read/monitor THIS thread for updates on the zipfile problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                                  what a great couple ;-)
                                  Sabrina
                                  I know, both girls looked beautiful in the sunshine!

Yale's sexy body looked so hot as her back arched when Chloe was eating her pussy that first time.

I saw a quick edit, a possible wardrobe malfunction at 23:00? Chloe's top was just not there all of a sudden. That's a good thing though!
                                  I think Chloe's beautiful long hair looks even better now that she has the bangs or fringe style. Maybe the neighbors having a barbee got to see a little Chloe and Yale while they were cooking out.

Comment

The zip file is working for me, but none of the videos are. All I get is a "file not found" error.

Comment

Originally posted by louseboy View Post
                                      The zip file is working for me, but none of the videos are. All I get is a "file not found" error.
                                      Which file did you try and which quality (HD,HQ..) ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X