X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 4

Girls Talk Podcast Episode 4
    Attached Files

Very enjoyable - very good coverage of the topic but also so personable and fun. I wasn't expecting to sit here for over 60 minutes but I never moved. It was great to get to know Chloe and Fenna better. Masie, you are really good at this!

Comment

Thank you so much Simono, I have loved every podcast but felt that this one really flew together, there was so much good conversation in and around this topic and well as you will know if you listen, we didn't shut up which on a podcast is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Why only two lovely comments, this was so much fun! (at least, I think so) I'm glad you enjoyed it simono! And I agree with Masie, time just flew during this podcast, it was also lovely to meet the gorgeous Chloe

Comment

my bad Fenna, I was sure I commented but I guess not this was a great podcast, you, Chloe and Masie made a great team, the podcast seemed to flow really well with no real dead air between comments, very intersting and well done by everyone

I was thinking of counting how many time Chloe said "crickey" but lost track, she sounds so "Aussie" it can be quite intertaining

Comment

Thank you Timbo! I'm glad to hear you liked it too lol yes Chloe did say crickey a lot, that was super funny!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X