Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masie

Hi Masie!

Just want to give you some feedback. Apart from you beeing soooo gorgoues and sexy and amazing, one thing you said on a video was so fuckin great. You said, give yourself a treat with an orgasm that lasts longer, slow down and make it last. That is so true sweetie! If people just slowed down before coming we would all come better!!! Or as the old Chinese said, only come once a week. Then you would truely explode when u come! But your coment was the best, as in, Give yourself a treat! Best coment ever!!!!!

Hey, thank u so mush for sharing ur perfect body and personality! Love u heaps!

Steve

Thank you so much Steve, I had no idea that the Chinese worked it out first but I could not agree more. It seems a simple rule but it is so easy to forget and rush things. Don't get me wrong I am also a HUGE fan of the quickie but if something is worth doing its worth doing right and just because (or especially because) the goal is personal pleasure, it doesn't mean that this task isn't of vital importance.

Be your own biggest fan as you are amazing and as an amazing person you deserve to be taken to the moon and back!!!!!

Comment

Dear awsome Masie, thank you for your last line, as awsome as you! The Chinese wrote a book called the love of Tao, read it, its really great. As you said, quickies are great,but lasting sex, soft kisses, kissing a pussy for ages, licking nipples, kissing your ear lobes, loving to just looking in to your eyes and seeing your soul, loving just your hug, feeling you holding me and feeling your love, holding your bum next to me, feeling your love as you hold me, feeling your trembles as I lick you silly, omg, Love my life when I get next to a full blood like you!!!!! Masie, can I tell you something from my heart? From someone who hasnt had a date for years of my own choosing, if i had to pick one girl in the world, I would choose you my little sweetheart! We would have an amazing time!

Comment

I haven't the words to say what I want to so

Comment

Hej Masie, girls have sometimes problems with complimants, so I just want to say why you are so awsome. I love your blond new look, I love that you are so open to new ideas and sex in general. I love the way your toung comes out when you speak. I love your body, so perfect i loose my breatht. I love the way you come. I love the way you look when you are with a girl. I love the way you look into the camera. I love the way you make me feel when I look at you.

I know I will never meet you, but you make me soooo happy sweetheart!

So happy you are on this site, and so happy you are you!

Hugs and kisses from Steve

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X