• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of Lesbian Kissing

Best of Lesbian Kissing
    Attached Files

I have to say I'm tagged in here but I'm not there
    So sad because I'm very good kisser haha!

Comment

Originally posted by claudia_s View Post
      I have to say I'm tagged in here but I'm not there
      So sad because I'm very good kisser haha!
      Wait until tomorrow when the stills go up

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Wait until tomorrow when the stills go up
        Yay thanks!
        haha now I can't wait

Comment

Hurray I'm a good kisser to! (I promise I didn't slip the editors any money)

Comment

sorry.... BUT...... Not AGAIN..... how hard can it possibly be...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ummm not again.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	643246

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	643247

Shee-ra is obviously a good kisser but not showing on the models list....
            2 kisses in and I had to stop.... Will try watching again later....

Yes "Pedantic Pinky" can be such a pain for my viewing pleasure....

ohhh and I just noticed that Phoenix is showing on the list twice... (but one is spelled wrong... "Pheonix" and thus an error in the link)
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 17 November 2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
              2 kisses in and I had to stop.... Will try watching again later....

Yes "Pedantic Pinky" can be such a pain for my viewing pleasure....
              Indeed.. you stop watching a shoot for THAT ? Castlists for these big compilations are a pain, I recommend to just list 'various models' and be done with it. That will take care of at least one problem.

Comment

I've popped her name on the list now and it should turn up in a little while.

I can understand that the lack of credit given to models can detract from the joy of watching these compilations, especially when you want to click the link to check out more of her awesome videos and can't find it.

The editors have been reminded of how important this is, and all I can say is - next time we'll do better. We want it to work so well, you don't even notice it's working well because using the site is just second nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Indeed.. you stop watching a shoot for THAT ? Castlists for these big compilations are a pain, I recommend to just list 'various models' and be done with it. That will take care of at least one problem.
                  But Frans.... You see how excited the models get when they are mentioned in a Editor's Choice... Plus... their models profiles are not complete if not listed.... It's all about the models

And to be honest.... It's not that hard to get right.... The Editor is the one who chooses the clips to add... surely they have the "correct" models names when making the video and image sets... Even still... Only would take about 30 mins to edit the editor...

Anyway... hidden the models list and going in for another watch.... This is a "Editor's choice" that I should really like.

Pinky....

Comment

Thanks Kylie....

Comment

Superb!

Comment

Yes.... That was a very enjoyable shoot (dispite 1 or 2 obmissions) forgot how much I liked the T2 multi Girl/Girl shoots... They were excellent...

Now for the models I believe I saw but couldn't see them mentioned in the models list....

Patty
                        Juliette K
                        Joanna M
                        Petria
                        Juanita
                        Noelle
                        Julietta
                        Hannah C
                        Dee Dee
                        Elsbeth
                        Carian
                        AnnaBelle Lee
                        Mayla
                        Indiana
                        Dominica
                        Keira
                        Marnie
                        Zarina
                        Klaudia
                        Rachel S

Comment

I am really sorry to be reporting another bug and I haven't even looked at the stills yet.... but just noticed that the link in the shoot rave is wrong....

We have identified the models we have selected, so you can explore their shoots in more detail. Let us know what gems you found from this update (and any we may have missed!).
                          haha... it's almost funny now...

Comment

The photo of Petria and Ollie was a nice surprise. Would it still be possible to put this whole shoot on the site? I'm a big fan of Ollie, would love to see this one.

Comment

34875N350FN4N WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I love this picture! http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bes...lie_h_misha079

Kylie, marry me *___*

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                                34875N350FN4N WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I love this picture! http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bes...lie_h_misha079

Kylie, marry me *___*
                                Oh you!

That day was a very good day for me. A beautiful, leggy Dutch girl with fabulous breasts, and a stunning, shy-yet-sultry Asian girl - all for me to play with. We models have the best job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                  Oh you!

That day was a very good day for me. A beautiful, leggy Dutch girl with fabulous breasts, and a stunning, shy-yet-sultry Asian girl - all for me to play with. We models have the best job in the world!
                                  I know you use your work to put yourself on the best shootings ¬¬ ehhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                                    I know you use your work to put yourself on the best shootings ¬¬ ehhhhh

Comment

Hey Ms. H

Now the panic is over and everything is back working well on site do you think someone can look into updating the models list for this shoot??? Sorry to be a pain.. but we don't want it to slip out of the time frame like with the tribbing one... You may need to get your cucumber out...

Comment

I've updated this shoot with the list you provided, hopefully now we're not missing any lovely ladies. Thanks for your help! Believe me, the team has been made aware of this happening and know that if it happens again, I'm going to replace their chairs with cacti.

"You may need to get your cucumber out..." sounds a little... icky...

Comment

Tamara who has done only one solo shoot is in the lesbian Kissing list.
                                          I think that there is a problem.

Comment

Thanks redlbka! It looks like that was meant to be Tamara A. I'll fix it up for you guys now.

Comment

I've updated this shoot with the list you provided, hopefully now we're not missing any lovely ladies. Thanks for your help! Believe me, the team has been made aware of this happening and know that if it happens again, I'm going to replace their chairs with cacti.

"You may need to get your cucumber out..." sounds a little... icky...
                                              ohhh.... I hope I got it right then.... wouldn't want to be beaten by a cucumber for giving you bad information... haha

Comment

I knew it ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Comment

What subjects are being considered for another Editor's Choice? I mean, what else is there to show?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X