X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Yale comes back...

New Redux: Yale comes back...
    Attached Files

Another broken zip set. Please escalate a fix since this is a known issue.

Comment

Good luck with that Morello, Chloe B and Yale still hasn't been fixed since 7 Nov! I gave up in the end and wasted an hour downloading them one by one.

AW please sort out your web hosting - the zip errors sholdn't be happening in the first place, but once pointed out they should be fixed immediately, not days later (or in the last case never...)

Comment

Originally posted by Morello View Post
        Another broken zip set. Please escalate a fix since this is a known issue.
        The zip set itself isn't broken, the delivery-system for zipfiles however IS broken. Much harder to get that fixed, but web-team is working on precisely that.

Please discuss/follow zip-file problems via this thread.

Comment

WOW Yale!!! I guess I missed the first time you were on... Been a subscriber for a few years... not often I comment on the boards... you are spectacular!! I could imagine waking up beside you the rest of my life!!! those eyes!!!! breasts just the right size and shape, beautiful meaty pussy!!!! amazing skin and your legs!!! ahhhh.... guess I just have a soft spot for beautiful Dutch girls!!! just gotta see more!!!!

Comment

Mmmm Yale. You are a very sexy lady. Thanks AW for sorting out the zip file so that we can se her!

Comment

Yay! Yale is back with her pretty smile! It was good to hear about her travels while she revealed her lovely, sexy, body.

Comment

Yale is sexy...
                ..and very good in bed

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                  Yale is sexy...
                  ..and very good in bed
                  Pippa, you lucky girl!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X