X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New After Dark Solo: Jorja

New After Dark Solo: Jorja
    Attached Files

I get a 404 Error when I try to download the zip file...

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
      I get a 404 Error when I try to download the zip file...
      The XL zip works, the Large zip indeed has problems.

Comment

Colorful shoot. Beautiful dark eyed Jorja looks really sexy in this after dark.

Comment

Okay it still has problems? I just tried again. I rarely if ever d/l the XL zips - too much space - so I'd like the large one to work please...

Comment

The large zip file still comes up 404 page not found. Is this the place to report it?

Comment

Originally posted by Screwloose View Post
              The large zip file still comes up 404 page not found. Is this the place to report it?
              See other thread Requested progress update on this issue from HQ.

Comment

Frans, Which other thread are you referring to? It would be nice if you provided us with a link
                It has been 6 days now since the shoot was published and it would be nice to know what is wrong with it and when it will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
                  Frans, Which other thread are you referring to? It would be nice if you provided us with a link
                  It has been 6 days now since the shoot was published and it would be nice to know what is wrong with it and when it will be fixed.
                  screwloose posted his question in two threads, I answered him in this thread which isn't the thread for this issue actually. This thread is better.

I've already contacted HQ and asked for a status-update on this problem.

Comment

Hi Frans, any update on when the zip file for the large pics will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
                      Hi Frans, any update on when the zip file for the large pics will be available?
                      Not yet, thanks for reminding me. I have urged HQ to provide a status-update on this. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

LOVELY PICTURE, BEAUTIFUL MODEL!

Comment

Loooooooooooooooooooooove Jorja!

Comment

No update on the Large pic set yet Frans? still get page not found from that link

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X