X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Klara comes back...

New Redux: Klara comes back...
    Attached Files

It had been quite a while since her last solo shoots and it was worth the wait. She's a great looking girl with a dream body. There is a lot in that shoot an all is wonderful aside of course the anal part.

Comment

Klara is a dream to shoot, so laid back and she is stunning! I am looking forward to seeing what you make of the video as the box game works much better with some explanation. xx

Comment

oh Klara she is amazing, this shoot was a lot of fun, great model/camerawoman interaction, Klara and Masie make a great team, not sure how the scoring on the questions worked but I'm sure Masie scored them to the letter of the appropriate rules

a fun time with a gourgous model captured on film, great work ladies

Comment

This video was very good. The questions/"games" of Masie remind me of older shoots.

And of course, Klara has been great during the whole shoot.

Comment

The only thing I get is the '404 Page not found' when I try to see this redux shoot of Klara.

Comment

Originally posted by gdayaussie View Post
              The only thing I get is the '404 Page not found' when I try to see this redux shoot of Klara.
              This shoot is not available to some countries. You shouldn't see the rave for it all, HQ has been notified of this problem.

Comment

Klara is such a beauty, perfect from head to toe, and nice personality. She also did a great job with Masie's questions. She had a very hot orgasm with the double penetration dildo. Good thing Masie had Klara put her hair up in a pony tail. Klara was on her belly when she came and we could see her pretty face as she climaxed.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X