X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Adela

New Model: Adela
    Attached Files

Adela is beautiful, I'm impatient to see her video.

And there is one more videographer shooting for AW. I hope that it will help AW to go back to the old normal number of shoots per week.

Comment

Very nice shoots.
      but who is Ursula and where is she located?
      Sabrina

Comment

Hi all!
        My name is Ursula and I'm a new camerawoman for AW. I'm from Barcelona. The first shoot I did is coming out. I'm very exited to hear your opinions and I hope you all enjoy it as much as Adela and i did.

Comment

Hi Ursula, welcome aboard!

Comment

This was ultimately a disappointing shoot. Beautiful girl and some beautifully shot photos of her in the first half of the shoot. In the second half of the shoot there were basically no soft poses of her fully naked, it was all explicit poses with sex toys and masturbation. I much preferred the style of Klara's shoot from this past weekend, where there was explicit posing but still plenty of soft poses where you could see her beautiful face and figure.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              This was ultimately a disappointing shoot. Beautiful girl and some beautifully shot photos of her in the first half of the shoot. In the second half of the shoot there were basically no soft poses of her fully naked, it was all explicit poses with sex toys and masturbation. I much preferred the style of Klara's shoot from this past weekend, where there was explicit posing but still plenty of soft poses where you could see her beautiful face and figure.
              Not to mention that all the photos are out of frame.

Comment

kinda harsh guys, I personally really liked the image set, there were alot of close up pussy shoots that some members love but I'm not big on, but there were so many great pictures of Adela's pretty face and I loved every one, but I guess you can never please everyone

as for the video, I thought it was shot really well,not much talking was a bit of a let down because I would love to hear more about her, but other than that it was a pleasure to watch

Adela is super pretty and seems like she had a great time, I would love to see more of her and more shoots by Ursula would be welome by me

Comment

is anyone else unable to download the video for this shoot? 403 error

Comment

Originally posted by dweeble View Post
                    is anyone else unable to download the video for this shoot? 403 error
                    Did you try now or some hours ago? I ask 'cos there were some problems with downloads several hours ago which have been resolved.

If you are still having problems; which video are you trying to download and what quality ? (lq, hq,hd)

Comment

Originally posted by ursula_f View Post
                      Hi all!
                      My name is Ursula and I'm a new camerawoman for AW. I'm from Barcelona. The first shoot I did is coming out. I'm very exited to hear your opinions and I hope you all enjoy it as much as Adela and i did.
                      Hi Ursula,
                      thanks for the update and I am looking forward seeing more shoot taken by you.
                      Do you mind to share with us little bit more? Are you in Amsterdam, did you model as well, would we be able to see you?
                      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

I tried all of the options 8 hrs ago and none worked, I'll try again tomorrow. it has been very hit and miss around here for some time now.

Comment

I'm a big fan!!
                          I love the fact she is another tattooed model I would love to work with her!

Comment

Even if the video wasn't perfect technically, I really liked it.
                            I hope that we will see Adela again and that Ursula will continue to shoot for AW.

Comment

She's certainly a very naughty ballerina, with a hot little dancers body. Adela's dark eyes are awesome, almost black, certainly her best feature. Adela, next time let your hair down.

Nice shoot, Ursula!

Comment

Hi Ursula! Adela was so amazing! You did an awsome job with her! I have a hard time remembering when I came so hard as to Adela. you did an awsome job filmiming her!!! !! Whant to come to Australia? Please come and stay with me!

Comment

Hi Trebor
                                  Thanks a lot for the feedback.* I'll keep it in mind for the next shoot.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
                                    Thanks a lot for all the feedback. As you know, this has been my first shoot with AW. I'm impatient to apply your suggestions to the next one.
                                    Actually we are already working on the next shoot with a super super cute model.
                                    Casgrain, Do I understand correctly that when you say "photos out of frame" it means that you would like to see more general view? I will take note of this.
                                    I will mix close-up shots with general body ones and soft and explicit poses.
                                    Please be on the lookout for the next shoot, I will need your feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                                      Hi Ursula,
                                      thanks for the update and I am looking forward seeing more shoot taken by you.
                                      Do you mind to share with us little bit more? Are you in Amsterdam, did you model as well, would we be able to see you?
                                      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Hi Sabrina!
                                      It will be a pleasure!
                                      I'm Catalan, the north-east Spanish region. I'm living in Barcelona, just beside the Mediterranean sea. I'm a photographer with an Art History degree. I also studied image production. I'm now getting my master's in Fine Arts. I'm doing different projects related to visual arts. I love art theory and photo history. I need sun to live and running afternoon .

I was searching for a long time for the possibility to work in adult content producitons but it had to be the correct and special one. When I found AW I couldn't belive it!! finally!
                                      I feel really really lucky! the work is amazing! a pleasure as well as a challenge.
                                      Sometimes I've modeled for different photographers I think that's an experience that any pohotographer has to pass throught.
                                      Are you a model?
                                      Are you in Amsterdam?

Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                                        Hi Ursula! Adela was so amazing! You did an awsome job with her! I have a hard time remembering when I came so hard as to Adela. you did an awsome job filmiming her!!! !! Whant to come to Australia? Please come and stay with me!
                                        Jajajajaj!!! well it's just the oposite side of the planet ! I would love to go!

Comment

Thanks a lot Timbo!!
                                          You're right Adela is awesome!

Comment

Even if you dont want to stay with me, just tell me if you ever want to come downunder and I can give you some great tips how to have the best holiday of your life! This country is paradise on earth! And with your talent, you can have the best time here!
                                            Have to tell you about your job with Adela. The best part of your job with her was that you understood how amawing her eyes are, and that you shot those closeups of her face! Sweetheart, her eyes can make me come without even seeing the rest! That is the most important thing for you as a film maker, I rather call you that than a shooter, if you know what I mean...to know what is hot with a model, and use it to make me hot.
                                            The only bad thing with Adela was that I couldnt get more of her. And thats a good bad thing hahahaha. Ursula, you are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really expect to see more shoots of Adela She´s great, and the photos are awesome, Congratulations Ursula

Comment

Ursula, are you still around?
                                                Do you consider to start a threat, let's say in the "Model speak" section?
                                                Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by ursula_f View Post
                                                  Hi all!
                                                  Hi Ursula,
                                                  just want to check on you if you might be around here on the boards

Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X