I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK.

I am going to have some fun this winter checking out all the new stuff.Keep up the good work.

Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends.

Are you returning under the same screen name as before or a different one?

Comment

It is new i believe.I never posted anything. I am so Happy.

Comment

It's good to have you back and it's always a thrill when a previous AW member decides to return and participate in our forums.

By all means stop by the models' threads and say hello and check out what they're up to here.

Also you could even consider this your own thread, a sort of your own hangout for us to stop by and enjoy as you share with us tidbits of what's exciting in your life. I've started my own thread here just recently and of course you're welcome and encouraged to drop by there anytime as occasionally you might catch me up to something at any given time.

Comment

Sounds good.Abbywinters Hotties I LOVE YOU!

Comment

Well thanks for a great Holiday weekend again.I had fun Thursday night and can't wait to do it again lol.I am a 45 year old male from Ma.Who has been single all my life unfortunately he he.

Comment

I really don´t know you but WELCOME BACK ANYWAY!!

All Aw lover is my friend :P

kisses from Carmina

Comment

Hi Mikey,

welcome to the boards

My name is Edie one of the models here in the AW family, have fun on the boards & I look forward to chatting some more with you soon.

Edie
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow, Thank you ladies.I am off to work now with a smile on my face.

Mike

Comment

Mike,
                    welcome back and great that you partizipate here on the board as well.
                    I am happy too that I can be here and only can assume how sad I would be without AW
                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Welcome back to Abby Winters I'm a new model (since August) so I hope you enjoy my video and photos!!!!
                      If you'd like to Keep in touch with me you can go on my models speak thread if you decide to to spend more time on the forum!

Comment

I can't wait to watch AW Models that said hello to me.I will be in my Glory I am planing on having a big party with the AWModels on the 24.Fun Fun Fun i say.

Mike

Comment

I feel like watching tonight as i have a good buzz.My favorite beer is Franziskaner.I hope i can make it to the 24 th he he lol.
                          Mike

Comment

Pretty soon i will be having some fun.I hope you will join me.

Comment

Maybe some of you ladies could help me.I would love for you to put a must watch clip list together for me for my AW PARTY that i am having with myself on the 24.I think that would be really sexy.I really get turned on bye watching tribbing. As that is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey267 View Post
                                Maybe some of you ladies could help me.I would love for you to put a must watch clip list together for me for my AW PARTY that i am having with myself on the 24.I think that would be really sexy.I really get turned on bye watching tribbing. As that is my favorite
                                Sorry for my english Mikey, but I don't understand you Do you want us to post out AW favorite video?

Comment

Yes, I will watch them on the 24 and have one heck of a time doing so.

Comment

I can hardly wait to watch some lovely ladies.

Comment

Well i am just going to watch all tribbing. videos! How long will i last.

Comment

Let the party begin,with g_carmina_alyssa then i will watch aletta_edievid2 .

Comment

That was well done ladies .

Comment

I love disco.I love good times AW Ladies.

Comment

I just found this one ec_tribbing_sep_2012 Starts out with Nichole & Lacie Fantastic i am getting turned on. lol

Comment

I AM HAVING FUN TONIGHT.

Comment

Mikey! Welcome back!

Enjoy your stay here..but i think that's no problem!

Hihi..

Big kiss

Comment

Well Thank you,
                                                    Today my special toy arrives from CA.So looking forward to having some fun later.

Comment

I had lot's of fun ladies.I am going to take it easy this weekend and rest up.

Comment

Ladies i have to work tomorrow.But when i come home i will have three days off.

Comment

Mikey you lucky dog you. Are you getting Monday off as I do as well? President's Day, I believe it is.

Comment

Ya,I work Saturday and left 2 hrs early and came home and had some fun. I don't go back till Wednesday.No snow which is a blessing after last weekend.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X