Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Claudia S & Fenna (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

yaaaaaaay can't wait!

Comment

OHHH my god..... forgot you two did a shoot together.... amazing picture.... and very much looking forward to the result.... But Claudia... Fenna's eyes are a little higher up

ohhh... Fenna... You can confirm Claudia's cunnilingus technique... the way it's described it's seems like a slowed down version of AnnaBelle Lee's... Both (seem) to work on suction... and you would know..

Also.... both Carmina and Claudia... you felt the full effect of the Spanish invasion... (well a partial front on attack anyway... still the back up fleets waiting for you (or) them to conquer, haha).

Pinky

Comment

The Spanish invasion conquers AW!! mwahahahaha!!

Not, seriously :P The picture is AWESOME, I can´t wait to see your shoot girls

Comment

Thanks Pinky and Carmina! Claudia's cunningulus technique is somewhat similar to Annabelle Lee's! That's true
          Spanish girls are hot! xxx

Comment

1 day and 14 hours for the image set...
            3 days and 14 hours for the video...

Just saying

Comment

YAY 0 days and 0 hours for the Image set....

Wonderful shoot full of kissing and eye contact... (plus some other stuff )
              Fenna and Claudia look amazing together... Thanks ladies....

Pinky

Comment

thanks Pinky! I love it!

Comment

"It's almost too delicious to believe, my friends." - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Mmmm... Two of my fav beauties. For sure!

What a beautiful composition is this photo.

Of course Fenna's spectacular bod is the centerpiece.

FACT- Beautiful Claudia could not look more adorable in her hat.

I await the videos!

Comment

yay thanks Bookie! I love this set And Claudia was soooo cute in her hat!

Comment

I know!!!! that hat is adorable.... well more to the point that hat is adorable on Claudia's head....

And Fenna looked adorable wearing Claudia's legs as a hat... or a scarf at least. haha

Comment

Claudia looked absolutely adorable in her kitty hat! I loved this picture of Fenna, such a cheeky expression.

Comment

So intimate.

Just love the intimacy Claudia brings to her shoots. She seems to bring out the best in her partners.

Lovely. AW at its very best.

Comment

what a great G/G shoot! fun and sexy the girls had a great time and that made it a great shoot to watch , and like Masie said in the after video it was a very steamy start, the way the girls were looking at each other was very hot

speaking of the after video, both the before and after videos were excelent in this shoot, a little bit longer than average (and I love that) and lots of Masie cheakyness, got a good set up for the shoot in those videos

Comment

403 error, another video that is not downloadable

Comment

Originally posted by dweeble View Post
                                403 error, another video that is not downloadable
                                It is working now.

Comment

Video was "amazing" so much action and the girls looked "amazing" together. Yes.... As Cluadia describes Fanna in the aftershoot so can be said of both of them in the shoot "Amazing".

Wonderful before and after shoots... get to learn a little more about each model and Cluadia is so adorable with her obvious excitment and enthusisam. While Fenna is a bit of a "cool cat" chilling before the excitement. Which there was pleanty during this video.

Thanks ladies.... super sexy G/G video...

Pinky

Comment

Green eyed girls get it on! (There's a DVD title for AW HQ)
                                    This shoot has a very sexy build up to with Claudia doing Fenna's lovely long hair. The whole video was outstanding.

Spanish cutie-pie Claudia is so sweet, so sexy, and as pretty as can be. I hope we see her many more times, with her beautiful smile between other hot girls thighs.

As forum luminaries Timbo and Pinky have already noted, both the before and after videos with Claudia and Fenna are highly recommended. Fenna was asked if she had named her perfect breasts, she said she had not, but referred to them as her "girls". Then she named them banana (right)and pear(left). That's Fenna's wiccan, nature lover, personality showing.

Comment

aww thanks guys! I really loved the before&after videos too.. it was fun to hear what Claudia had to say about me in the before and what she told about herself. I knew she loved unicorns and cats haha! Green Eyed Girls Get It On is the perfect title!

Comment

hot shoot, mistagged

this is a fantastic shoot with great models, but there's no anal play in it despite the tags and the models' propensities. can't have everything.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X