My photographic work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My photographic work

I don´t know if this one is the appropriate area to open this thread, If not...feel free to move it!

I´ve been studying Fine Arts since I´m a little girl so I can say that I´m definitely an art lover. When I was in the 2nd year of my career, I discovered the world of photography and fall in love with the lens.
    My parents bought me my camera (a gorgeous CANON 7D) one year and a half ago, and since then I´ve been taken pictures to everyone and everywhere!

I´ve always been very shy in showing my pictures, but I know the people in this forum is nice and make good critics So I´ve finally decided to post here some of my photographic work, feel free to say whatever you want, I´ll be uploading more pictures ^_^

(The quality is not the best, but I resize the pictures not to be 1gb each one hahaha)
    Attached Files

wow, that's pretty damn good work Carmina!

Comment

I think it also has to do alot with the subject or talent being photographed that can make a big difference and these are some very lovely photos, Carmina. The quality, my dear, is absolutely top-notch.

I too have a rather decent DSLR, it's a T31 Canon Rebel, though since my talents are geared more toward videography and Broadcast video, I doubt that I would be able to come up with the results you have come up with in producing these photos. Carmina, you are a very gifted lady and you seem to possess a talent that most people in the photography business would wish they had.

Please post more! Your work is outstanding!

Comment

That's some great pictures.
        Do you want to become a photographer for AW?

Comment

You do beautiful work, Carmina!

Comment

wow, Carmina
            The pics are not only georgous and awesome but also so AW like.
            You would be a great addition at AW behind the camera as well.
            Can't wait to hear from you
            Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Thank you very much for your nice words Here you have three more photographs, two of them in a "studio" style and the third one is a selportrait that I made to myself a lot of years ago I think I look cute!!
              wolfgangbuster29, you have to continue making pictures!! I´m learning this year a lot about video, what kind of work do you do??

Kisses!!
              Attached Files

Comment

How multi talented is this girl.... The pictures are amazing... especially like the self portrait one ... but that is probably because you are in it.... and loved the subtle use of colours in the first set.

You probably can help with my question to Masie, that Wolfie and Masie have already been a great help...

Pinky

ps: Claudia.... any comments on Carmina's room and your "liking" for neat and tidy??? Maybe a better place to answer might be here

Comment

These photos are beautiful too.
                  I love your expression on your selfportrait. It seems that you don't know what's happening.

Comment

Hi Carmina. I like your pictures too, very much, but I'm wondering if you take photographs of things other than pretty ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                      ...wolfgangbuster29, you have to continue making pictures!! I´m learning this year a lot about video, what kind of work do you do??

Kisses!!
                      I do live television for a financial news and educational network plus I shoot on-location video for ministries in my area. The ministries usually put on fashion shows, musical and comedy events, Holiday dinner shows, fun stuff like that. Here are a couple of examples of my work...

Presented by Sherry Seiler in cooperation with Calvary Christian Worship Centre in Port Richie, Florida on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012.Videographed and edit...

Comedian Goldiee performed at this Thanksgiving-themed event on Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at the Glad Tidings Assembly of God in Saint Petersburg, Fl. I ...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        How multi talented is this girl.... The pictures are amazing... especially like the self portrait one ... but that is probably because you are in it.... and loved the subtle use of colours in the first set.

You probably can help with my question to Masie, that Wolfie and Masie have already been a great help...

Pinky

ps: Claudia.... any comments on Carmina's room and your "liking" for neat and tidy??? Maybe a better place to answer might be here
                        Darling, thank you so much for all the nice words

I can´t find Masie´s question!! or maybe I´m not understanding...Sorry for my english

Claudia loves my room :P It´s full of stupid things...and I have My little ponys!!!

Comment

Ohhh thank you redlabka and Jackson for your words
                          And yes! I take photos of another things, but I prefer the portraits for above all.

wolfgangbuster29, how interesting is your work!! Did you record this??

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                            Darling, thank you so much for all the nice words

I can´t find Masie´s question!! or maybe I´m not understanding...Sorry for my english

Claudia loves my room :P It´s full of stupid things...and I have My little ponys!!!
                            Pinky's question to Masie is here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post392375 , the other link indeed doesn't work well so it's not your fault
                            (how did you make that link you gave Pinky?)

I had no idea My Little Pony were still being sold or collected today, I thought that was a rather old series? It will keep Claudia happy, that's true

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Pinky's question to Masie is here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post392375 , the other link indeed doesn't work well so it's not your fault
                              (how did you make that link you gave Pinky?)

I had no idea My Little Pony were still being sold or collected today, I thought that was a rather old series? It will keep Claudia happy, that's true
                              The link to Carmina's thread??? http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...agenumber=1#78 umm... I think I linked it how I normally do.... still works fine for me. show give you the last post in her thread.

Frans... Your links look totally different to mine..?? But this is probably not the right place for this. Maybe we need to take this outside (haha) to a technical support section. (Did neither of my links work??)
                              Pinky.... Hi Carmina....

Comment

To link to a post use the link to said post, which can be found in/on the number of the post you see top-right (of post).

Click image for larger version

Name:	linkit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	643424

For the above example, left-click on the #15 and then 'copy link' or 'copy shortcut'. That is the link you want.

Comment

Only 7177 posts and 8 years to learn that... It's so much easier than my way...
                                  I know that a lot of my customers are also keen digital photographers, so I thought it appropriate to include a forum on Photography.

In my excuse... you couldn't do that in the "blue boards.. right?? ohh.. and I have to right click it for it to work... Thanks very much Frans.... Did you go on a course or something... How do you know all this??

Hi again... Carmina.... see... it's also a "little disturbing" what I don't know...

Comment

So you don´t know everything, Pinky...hehehehe

Yeah, the old My little ponies are extremely valuable :O I have a bunch of them because when I was little my father went to a second handed store and found a box FULL of them, so he bought them for a little price and bring them home. I was sooo happy and played with them during years, but now they´re on a bookshelf Sometimes see my old toys makes me a little sad.

Talking about the topic :P I just finished my semester in the Santa Fe university with this grades: B+,A,B-,A,A
                                    What do you think boys? hahaha I want to post some of the photos of my final project, please comment and criticize!
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice results Ms. Carmina.... You gotta be pleased with them.

You seem to bring out character in those pictures... You can see why they say a picture tells a 1000 words.... Is it just me or do black and white picture have a different feel to them and seem to be more intimate???

Nothing to criticize from my point of view.... Those with a very fine eye and a greater knowledge of the technical side of photography than me may be able to find something to criticize so I will stick with "comment...." You defiantly are very talented...

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                        Nice results Ms. Carmina.... You gotta be pleased with them.

You seem to bring out character in those pictures... You can see why they say a picture tells a 1000 words.... Is it just me or do black and white picture have a different feel to them and seem to be more intimate???

Nothing to criticize from my point of view.... Those with a very fine eye and a greater knowledge of the technical side of photography than me may be able to find something to criticize so I will stick with "comment...." You defiantly are very talented...

Pinky
                                        Ohhh Thank you Pinky

Yes, I think so that the B & W color gives them an intimate aura...I used to hate the Black and White and for this pictures I wanted to experiment. So, I can say that this are mu first Black and White photos! And I love the result so for sure I continue experimenting hahaha

Comment

Nice work. I think my fav is the very last image. Those green eyes are amazing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X