Video Masturbation - Intimate Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Masturbation - Intimate Moments

These are some of my favorite shoots. The only missing piece for me is that there aren't any close ups of any kind. I understand the concept is to leave the beautiful women alone in the room to enjoy themselves.

Has anyone given some thought to placing a camera that is remotely controlled in the room so that close ups of the women can be seen?

WoW!!! Yes, I strongly agree, Let's do it!
    33.33%
    Yes, I agree. Some models may like it.
    22.22%
    Does not matter. I could go either way on this.
    22.22%
    I disagree, but it wouldn't ruin it for me.
    0.00%
    I strongly disagree. I am fine the way they are.
    22.22%

the remote camera might be somthing that makes the model know they are being wached by a camera operator even if they are not in the same room, interesting idea though

mabey another option woul be to have a second camera just doing a close veiw, although it wouln't take much movement and the model would be out of shot, well worth giving a try, mabey a mystery shoot and see if everyone likes it

ohh, and welcome to the world of posting on the boards zeek

Comment

I think close up & distance is good for solo's... The stationary single cam works best for me on these shoots... 1. as you mention the beautiful women in the room alone and 2. editing between close up and distance on a IM is distracting. They two camera two separate video that has been done works and they are still not a close up but just from different angles which I like.

So my opinion is actually I disagree, I am fine the way they are... but as that wasn't actually an option I went with the more important part... "I am fine the way they are."

Comment

The latest IM/Video Masturbation shoot of Marleen S. with two cameras, one positioned as they have been in the past and the other camera viewing her close up provides just what I have been talking about. Marleen set a new standard for IM/VM shoots. Thanks Marleen. Thank you to those at AWC who conceived, produced and were involved with this type of shoot.

I am hoping more models become comfortable with kind of shoot and that we will see more like it in the future.
        Last edited by zeekman0; 13 December 2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

im of marleen s is really great.... more of that pls

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X