Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can a girl make a man so shy?

Hi Abby lovers!

From a man who is the most comfortable in his own shoes, a man who loves who he is, Who allways gets compliments from girls, who dont get embarrased, just feels happy, and yet, there is the odd girl who have the power to make me soooooo shy when she looks at me.

In my job I meet girls every day. Im not a shy person. But some girls have the most amazing ability to make me into a little boy. I just cant talk to them cause they are toooo gorgeous.

Can you guys relate to this? The main reason I write this is cause ive talked to girls who are so frustrated guys dont talk to them. They feel ugly when guys dont want them. In my experience its cause guys feel intimidated or too out of the girls leage to talk them.

For me, its been awsome when girls have just come up to me and said, do you want sex? And we have the most out of body experience sex u can ever hope for.

I just hope you all can have experinces like that!

One of my best friends from home is stunning, she is tall, tanned and has amazing dark hair that has natural light waves running through, she could model everyone says so. She has had such problem getting men to date in the past as they assume she must already be taken or is way out of their league!

I can relate to feeling shy around certain people who have an energy that flaws you but my advice is to push through and hold their eye contact as others will most likley treat them the same and this one difference could well make their day and set you apart. xxx

Comment

I have found that the shyness goes away as you get older. When you've gone through many different life experiences, you find that talking to women becomes natural, no matter how beautiful she is. What seems to happen is that over time, you go through so many uncomfortable experiences that at some point, talking to a beautiful woman seems like no big deal. You get to the point where you think, "What's the worst that can happen? Can it be any worse than any of my other life experiences?"

I mean, heck, if you haven't lost your shyness after having a colonoscopy, then something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
        I mean, heck, if you haven't lost your shyness after having a colonoscopy, then something is wrong.
        mabey that's what I need to get rid of my shyness

Comment

Thank you so much Masie! My best thing has allways been my eye contact, but with the odd girl I just failed and felt like a little boy. So weired.

Comment

Absolutely, you are so right my friend!!! But my question was when you are in that comfortable stage, and there is still that one, who manages to do that old thing to you. You think you are in controll after all these years, and still there is one who can make you into a little boy. Isure feel something is wrong then hahahaha

Comment

Another way that helps is to pretend that she is your sister or a female relative. Don't try to interact with her as though she is a woman who makes you feel shy, interact with her as if she were your sister. Think about it....if this beautiful woman was actually your sister, you wouldn't feel shy around her, right?

Something else I've noticed over the years....if you are with your wife or girlfriend when you see this woman, you don't feel shy. It's as if your wife/gf acts as a buffer to prevent your shyness from developing.

Oh, and don't think that this shyness only happens to men....it happens to women also.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X