X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Greta B

New Model: Greta B
    Attached Files

What an unbelievably cute young lady, Greta B is just gorgeous & I cannot wait for the video as I'm just dying to hear from her! Thanks to Izzy and of course Greta for a great picture set.

Comment

Originally posted by mikespume View Post
      What an unbelievably cute young lady, Greta B is just gorgeous & I cannot wait for the video as I'm just dying to hear from her! Thanks to Izzy and of course Greta for a great picture set.
      wow, what a great shoot
      Love Sabrina
      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 12 December 2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

It was fun to shoot Greta, she is very cute and looks so sexy in font of the camera. I love her accent and the way how she talks.

Kisses for all of you!

Comment

Greta makes a wonderful AW model, very pretty, very healthy, and a wondeful smile in front of the camera, she does have a sexy accent too

I hope we see more of Greta soon

Comment

Totally Abby: Natural, pretty and with the CUTEST accent ever I can´t wait to see more about her!

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
              Totally Abby: Natural, pretty and with the CUTEST accent ever I can´t wait to see more about her!
              Hey Carmina - yes Greta B is all of that but you could equally be talking about yourself there

Comment

ugh!! months and months... why do you torture us so AW?!?!.....

Comment

Originally posted by verint View Post
                  ugh!! months and months... why do you torture us so AW?!?!.....
                  Torture you about what??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X