X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 348

New Backstage: 348

Jenny-Lee Solo

Jacki: Gorgeous Jenny-Lee, what a chameleon. This girl had the natural ability to draw on so many moods. Sexy, funny, serious, eerie..she had it all. We shot her in a painted brick garage with edgy lighting. She looked hauntingly beautiful.

Patience: I bet you all want to know what makes Henny-Lee feel powerful...? Well your just going to have to wait! One thing I will say is this was a powerful shoot, this young lady has it all.

Courtney B Solo

Jacki: Courtney B was a little bit shy at first, with a funny little giggle that came out to try and cover her nerves. But with some encouragement and a sneak peak at the shots I was taking of her, she got there in the end.

Lee: Courtney B is such a beautiful and slightly innocent young lady. Sue-ann had a really insightful conversation with her today - talking about boys, her body and her sensitive areas as well as finding out tips on how to move into good skating positions.
    Attached Files

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X