Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: How clean should I be before sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Education: How clean should I be before sex?

AW Education: How clean should I be before sex??
    Attached Files

I love dirty sex! I want to be able to smell the person I'm having sex with and if you're freshly cleaned, you can't smell them! I also hate minty breath. I love how my boyfriend's beard traps in his smells and I can nuzzle into his face and breathe in the scent. Hair + smells = sexy

Obviously I am the only one though. "Clean, clean, clean, clean, clean, DIRTY, clean, clean....." Haha

Comment

I love to be able to smell the other person too!
      Mornign sex is great because you have that warm sleepy smell and your breath isn't fresh and you smell warm and clammy! I love that
      I always make sure my genitals are clean though just in case as I love being eaten out and I don't even want him to not do it because I smelt wiffy I'd be horrified.

Comment

haha, they defineately singled you out in the editing at the start, I kinda saw this coming as I read a post of your a while ago about likeing your partners sent, and I know most, but not all woman want a man to be clean as can be

Comment

To be able to smell your partner is one thing, but as you say, if youre wiffy, or in VikingSteve terms, if you smell like a prawn trawler, its not that much fun. I have a friend who threw up all over a pussy once cause she was, in your terms, a little wiffy. His name was Sverre, and after that we all did the Sverre test before kissing pussy. Just a quick finger in the pussy while kissing the girl, and then smelling the finger. We were all to scared of muff diving after his experience hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
            To be able to smell your partner is one thing, but as you say, if youre wiffy, or in VikingSteve terms, if you smell like a prawn trawler, its not that much fun. I have a friend who threw up all over a pussy once cause she was, in your terms, a little wiffy. His name was Sverre, and after that we all did the Sverre test before kissing pussy. Just a quick finger in the pussy while kissing the girl, and then smelling the finger. We were all to scared of muff diving after his experience hahahahaha
            hahaha the two finger test...
            I know of a band who wrote a song about that!

Comment

I like a pussy to be clean before I eat it, obviously, but in my experience it tastes a lot sexier in the morning (ie after a night's sleep) than straight after a shower or a bath. Even though freshly washed might be 'cleaner' a few hours later is more natural. And sexy! :-)

Comment

I definitely would like for the both of us to be fairly clean before we get started, though I know there's gonna be some sweatin' goin' on when we get busy.

Just good general personal hygene but no need to overdo it. But Vikingsteve is right, the vagina should be clean and healthy though I am certain that that is the case with all the lovely AW ladies

Getting a little kinky, though, I kinda like to go down on a girl after she's had a wee. Sort of taste an extra bit of sweetness in her pussy once in awhile. I'll lick her the rest of the way clean

Comment

Would love to hear that song!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X