X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Carmina

New IM: Carmina
    Attached Files

Only 7 days 4 hours.... let the fun begin....

Comment

Ohhh this was one of my firsts videos for Abby :P I remember I was terribly shy! hahaha Can´t wait to see it!

Comment

Wonderful IM with sexy as hell Carmina.... Loved the angle of "clip 1"... My fav angle for an IM... full view of the model.... IMO much better than "clip 2" The facial expressions are some of my favourite things of an IM... or any orgasm shoot... huge plus when you can see what is making her "express" this way.

Was a very good first shoot Carmina... have you watched it??? comments??? I'm thinking... without doing any real research... this may be the first time you have cum on AW without any major penetration (G-Spot??)... seemed to work a charm Which do you prefer Carmina??

Pinky...

ps: seems the videos have been labeled wrong... Both are called "Part 1" and both are called "Carmina - Camera A"

Comment

Hi honey!! Sorry for being so late in answer :O

I have seen the video and I have to say that I love myself hahahaha Just kidding! I felt so nervous in this shoot because was one of the firsts that I done for AW so I see myself a little more "tense" than usual. But I like it anyways! And I used to love this bra and since some months ago I CAN´T FIND IT grrrrrr *angry*

I´m totally a clitoris girl hahaha For me is really really REALLY complicated to cum with only penetration, but it feels terribly great anyways :P

wiiiiii ^_____^

Comment

Of all the sexy things you have done here, the best comment from you was, I love myself! Even if it was a joke from you, I just love when women love themselfes instead of finding faults in their body and faces. Carmina, love every single side of yourself, Love your gourgeous smile, Love your little tits that are so kissable, Love your pussy that is so perfect, love your butt that are so fuckable, Love your skin that are soooo amazing! Love that you are so open with your sex that all us guys comes every time we see you! Id make you come kissing your clit while I watch your little titties, over and over again, so awsome!!@

Comment

Always a pleasure to look at you, Carmina. You are gorgeous

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X