X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love You Masie!

Originally posted by masie View Post
    Merry Fucking Christmas
    God Jul! Watching you on that thing was a christmas gist from heaven!

Comment

The quality of the video on Abbywinters still beats the other adult sites out there.

Comment

Too right Wolfgangbuster! This site is just so awsome even a word pjuker like me dont have words for how awsome this site is. I even tried to quit this site but had to change my mind. Cant believe how they can keep getting girls soooooo hot and making videos soooo hot. Fkn love Abby Winters! Want to hug that girl just to say thank you!

Comment

Want a good song to listen to while youre writing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGUPmF1fhc

Comment

More music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB57...ature=youtu.be I saw Stevie Ray Vaughn before he died, one of the best concerts I ever saw. Hope you like this one.

Comment

Hi, Masie.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for capturing all the natural and feminine beauty of Poppy on her first solo shoot. Outstanding pictures and an excellent job of capturing her beautiful voice with her amazing and oh-so charming American accent.

Although you have told us you worked extra hard to capture Poppy on the bike as she rides, I would like to offer a suggestion that would really help make your moving shots much easier and with a smoother outcome. I use a Flycam Nano camera stabiliser on which the camera can balance on. This particular stabiliser is inexpensive, I got mine for about $150 plus shipping and its performance can be every bit as good as the much more expensive stabilisers out there such as the Steadicam Merlin and it's just as easy to maintain a balance as you use it. The results are quite rewarding as a walking or running shot will be without the 'shake' associated with hand-held or shoulder-rig shots. The Flycam Nano can be used as a hand-held stabiliser unit for quick and smooth moving shots or it can fasten to a Steadicam arm and vest (which is what I have) for longer-term shooting.

But I was wondering if you had ever heard of this sort of camera technique or whether you have considered it as an addition to your arsenal of outstanding field videography gear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flycam-Nano.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	644039

And here is a link to some footage someone on Youtube posted using a Nano Flycam.
              Thanks for watching the video guys. I appreciate you checking it out. If you like it please go give it a thumbs up, and subscribe if you're not already. Feel...

Comment

Are your cameras capable of high frame rate slo-mo? I've seen a scene on another adult site where from time to time (maybe 1-2% of the scene) in the action they slow down for some incredible glimpses of the sex that really heightens the eroticism of the captured moment. I could imagine this would look wonderful in an IM when the model approaches her climax, or in one of your girl-girl scenes when there is energetic tribbing or when a model's partner ejaculates in a couples scene. Things in slow motion just tend to look really amazing!

Nice youtube example:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X