all the news from dancer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the news from dancer!!!

the pore lil' thang fell on her haid and gots a concussion or two and was in the ICU (all goes to explain many things...) and then stayed in hospital to rehab on speaking, writing, walking, using arms, tolerating pain, leaning to type, use toilet. take shower.

i do not recomment falling on head for any reason. it's been mebbe 6 weeks and i am still not right.\

am moving to texas, home state. will see texans from here?? am looking for small apt or boarding hourse or something which is accessible for the crips of the world. so all yall look around in texas. i can't go into a facility cause not enough money to pay for 'facility' can't earn medicaid or any other public benefits because bring in too much money, about $100 a year too mech...

so here i am, missing you all like crazy, wishing for another las vegas for those of us who remember it. it was the best time i ever had in my life.

dear takochan, my twin: happy birthday!!!! i am 71 today.
    all my love,
    dancer

Hey welcome back, Dancer! I certainly missed you more than you know.

Well it's good to know you are recovering so well from your accident.

Perhaps our Renae_D might know of something since she is a Texan, though she has recently moved to Spain.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dancer!!!! Was heading to the b/day thread to wish you and my kiwi cousin a happy birthday....
      Great to see your typing skills are all back working and typing on the boards again....

take care of yourself and don't be a stranger...

Pinky

Comment

Glad to see that you are still alive and getting better. Hope everything works fine for you to go to Texas. Happy Birthday, and best wishes for a better year ahead.

cas

Comment

Hope you feel better soon.
          I love Texas it always makes me happy when I go there I hope you find happiness there too.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Dancer, as you may or may not know I spent the summer in Texas and it is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world, what part are you heading to?

Comment

hi Dancer glad to see your name pop up on the boards, i've seen alot of posts from you in old threads and your personality is missed here, I hope there is not too many side effects from you concussion, I've been down that road and I don't recomend falling on your head to anyone either, hope things go well for you and happy beladed birthday
              Last edited by timbo83; 14 December 2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Hi Dancer, good to see you're on the mend. Your personality is a joy to all who have known you. I hope your relocation to the Lone Star State goes well and you get an nice, safe, affordable place!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X