X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alex K

New Model: Alex K
    Attached Files

I believe a lot a members may need a cool down after seeing Alex debut abbywinters workout.

She's a lovely new model with a great smile and long, pretty hair. Trim and fit Alex is so flexible!

Nice stills set by Masie!

Comment

Alex is probably the most flexible AW girl I've seen......and I've seen a few!

Comment

It was the ease with which she went into the splits that threw me as I am about as flexible as a cow ! That is a tummy of dreams!

Comment

Woooow I´m totally in love with her *_*

(And I´m jealous of her flexibility -___-)

Comment

You can be that flexible in no time Carmina! Just get into it every morning. I do it 6 days a week in the gym after my workout when my body is warm. Theres nothing sexier than a flexible partner. Spend 30 seconds on each stretch and youll get there in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
              You can be that flexible in no time Carmina! Just get into it every morning. I do it 6 days a week in the gym after my workout when my body is warm. Theres nothing sexier than a flexible partner. Spend 30 seconds on each stretch and youll get there in no time.
              Ohhh when I come to the U.S I went to a gym to do some exercises and I became really flexible But I started to work harder in my push ups and forgot totally about flexibility hahaha so now I´m again like a rock!

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!

Wow,She looks so lovely!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone! I do wish some of the photos turned out a little better but I had so much fun working with Masie, the whole thing was a really great experience

Comment

Alex welcome to the boards and Happy New Year! xx

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
                      Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone! I do wish some of the photos turned out a little better but I had so much fun working with Masie, the whole thing was a really great experience
                      Alex,
                      welcome and in my opinion the photos turned out great.
                      Will we see you again?
                      Happy new year!
                      Love Sabrina

Comment

Tender personality. But watch out ..HardBody. WOW OOFFF if not thee Hardest.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X