X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Shoot 13

Mystery Shoot 13
    Attached Files

now this was an interesting shoot, certainly earned the "mystery shoot" label, now I going to go out on a limb here and say Masie enjoyed this shoot ALOT Annabelle too but Masie had a cheeky/evil grin the whole time

great to see more of Annabelle Lee, and as always she did a wonderful job, and Masie got to show off her acting skills

Comment

Ha what acting skills between you and me I was a little bit star struck next to Annabelle Lee (who is soooooo lovely) and her sexual fantasy and my own are so similar it was hard not to have a HUGE grin on my face the whole way through!

Comment

nice work, team!

Comment

Very enjoyable and entertaining Mystery shoot... Annabelle Lee is gorgeous and Masie did a wonderful job orchestrating the whole thing... Resulting in a great and long lasting orgasm (aftershocks anyway) I may add.

As for seeing this "type" of shoot becoming a regular thing.... Then I will pass... No thanks,

Pinky....

Note... appears that the video labeling is wrong again.... The actually Video is labeled after... and the actual after video is not.... The cats will play with Kylie away

Comment

Love this type of shoots and would be glad to see more and with newbees as well
            Love Sabrina

Comment

I reckon both ladies had lotsa fun. Got to wonder if it was scary for Masie to be directing like that. Not that Annabelle was complaining or such ;-)

Comment

Scary for Masie... something makes me think she has done this kind of thing once or hundreds of times before... granted many of those would have been either in the submissive role or when she is dirty talking to herself but still she looked right at home and was in the best seat in the house.

Comment

Pinky you answered the question of how it was for me better than I could. I am very much a submissive person in my sexual fantasy orientation and unless I am having one of my showing off moments during sex as well. I do however know the role the dom should play intimately all I had to do was speak the words I would normally say to myself in my head when masturbating. x

Comment

For me, every shot with a shadow of BDSM is more than welcome!! :P Congratulationes Annabelle Lee, you look fantastic!

Comment

Wow!

Is Annabelle Lee a treasure or what!

Masie is the best. Keep the ideas coming, that was great work!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X