Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Alyssa R & Candice (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

OMG - Alyssa is the sexiest young lady at this site. I love her taut body and her freedom to love her mate's body. The full licking of ALL body parts clearly demonstrates her comfort and love with the female body. I am looking forward to her video...
    David

Comment

what a wonderful couple. Love the red fishnets...
      Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by hardev View Post
        OMG - Alyssa is the sexiest young lady at this site. I love her taut body and her freedom to love her mate's body. The full licking of ALL body parts clearly demonstrates her comfort and love with the female body. I am looking forward to her video...
        David
        Totally agree with you, hardev. Instead I have to say that I have a huge weakness for Candice, Alyssa is EXTREME hot. I wish to shoot with both of them some day hahaha :P

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
          Totally agree with you, hardev. Instead I have to say that I have a huge weakness for Candice, Alyssa is EXTREME hot. I wish to shoot with both of them some day hahaha :P
          Now THAT sounds like a wonderful idea to me!! I wonder if the nice people at AW can make Carmina's wish come true
          Last edited by mikespume; 27 December 2012, 02:00 PM. Reason: typo!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X