HELLO BEAUTY! NICE TO SEE YOU HERE!
    XXX
    LEWA

Comment

can't wait to see more of her!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
        can't wait to see more of her!
        I can't wait either. AW delivers again with another, fabulous new mature model over 30.

I'm currently downloading Jessika's first solo picset. The download is slow-going, maybe gonna take about an hour and a half or closer to two hours on a broadband cable hookup but I'm bound and determined to see Jessika's new solo photo set because Jessica is such a beauty!

Comment

You find the cutest ladies to model. Love your work.

Comment

Originally posted by crawwash View Post
            You find the cutest ladies to model. Love your work.
            Right on. Isn't she a cutie, though? I hope she comes and joins us in the Forums.

Comment

Wow, I totally love this shoot. Outstanding pictures and one hot fun video. I too can't wait to see more of Jessika. I was wondering if anyone knows or can share the site she talks about in the video, where she and her husband put up the other photos they take. I don't even care if it's a paid site, I'll do anything to see more of a beauty like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrannic_Puppy View Post
                I was wondering if anyone knows or can share the site she talks about in the video, where she and her husband put up the other photos they take. I don't even care if it's a paid site, I'll do anything to see more of a beauty like this.
                Her twitter account is https://twitter.com/JessicaUK.
                You may find what you want there.

Comment

I love how fun and playful Jessika is, makes me smile!

Comment

Let's see more of Jesikka solo, IM and girl-girl

Comment

Big thanks to Jessika_F!! thanks to AW for the shoot as well..

Im really glad there are woman out there that love there bodys enough to show them off. I also like chubby chicks as well.. So can't go wrong here at all. Hope to see more. Be proud of who you are and you hot bod you have ;-)

D.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X