Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Dahlia (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Hot photo!

I believe that is Dahlia's sweet little body getting drizzled by the candle wax*. I wonder if Chloe got wax drops higher up on Dahlia's torso, on or around her pretty, and ultra sensitive breasts!

*in Australia, candle wax play was banned as hard core. Angie and Blaire did it, but AW couldn't show it.
    Last edited by Frans; 28 December 2012, 10:46 AM. Reason: wtf, my smilies didn't work- Unticked 'Disable smilies in text' for ya --Frans:)

Comment

That's dream come true, folks! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! I'm still high on the experience of this shoot.
      dahlia

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
        That's dream come true, folks! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! I'm still high on the experience of this shoot.
        You like candle wax THAT much ??

That pic looks a bit scary to people like me who never play with candle-wax or firey things. Fire that close to a naked body... *shudder*. That's why it's good to hear from the girls involved they had fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          You like candle wax THAT much ??

That pic looks a bit scary to people like me who never play with candle-wax or firey things. Fire that close to a naked body... *shudder*. That's why it's good to hear from the girls involved they had fun!
          Oh yeah, I totally do! I'm becoming more and more kinky these days and wax play is one of my favourite things. Nothing to fear, it can't burn you, it just makes you wide awake
          xoxo

Comment

Did AWHQ forget about Dahlia dislike for the genitalia only shot as the preview picture.... seems we don't see the Dahlia or Chloe B beautiful face in either preview picture.... seems AW are slipping back into this habit, or obviously where they want to be.

But back to the shoot.... It's great that we can now have these types of shoots and not have to be censored like poor Blair Bear and Angie's candle wax one was.

Expect something special from these two amazing models.... can wait....

Comment

(psst.. you forgot a 'not' there somewhere pinky ;-)

Here's a pic with both faces http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/chl...oe_b_dahlia212 nice overview to. Did make me wonder if the color of candles is at all important? Long long ago I read something about colors and burning temperature. I reckon all candles are somewhat hot at least though

Fun pic of Dahlia's pretty eyes: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/chl...oe_b_dahlia278 . I did like the standing-up part as well as the 'falling down' , heh.. you did good Dahlia. Chloe wasn't to bad either judging by some other pictures ;-)

Comment

Thank you AW for bringing back Chloe B, one of my and many AW members all time favorite models.

Comment

That, ladies and gentlemen, is one for the ages.
                  Wow!

Thank you Chloe and Dahlia.
                  Thanks Frankie and Izzy.

Comment

Heh, you got to see Dahlia in the before-vid. She's pretty much radiating happy excitement

Comment

Outstanding, playful, sexy and hot as hell! As if we would expect anything less from Chloe B and Dahlia. 2013 is off to a fine start at AW.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        (psst.. you forgot a 'not' there somewhere pinky ;-)
                        Just found the missing "not"..... Missed it last time I looked couldn't work out what you were talking about.... But now it's too late and I can't edit it

It was Can't wait.... don't have to now..... (but if you could amended that would be Awesome....)

Comment

Just downloaded the shoot. This one is amazing! (Of course, being me, I especially like the part where they just burst out laughting in the middle of all the hot wax stuff. :P )

Comment

hehehe, just read all the happy posts here. Am really glad you loved this shoot, because I really did. The pictures are so pretty with all the wax and all the glow.

Frans, the candles that we used were pretty hot. There were some of other kind around, which were not really wax but oil, that were not hot at all - but we didn't use those on the skin. It is usually recommended that you use unscented and white candles for wax play - just because it is easier to predict what the temperature is with those ones. However, bright ones look way better You can buy candles specifically created for sexual play at many sex shops, and those vary in temperature. It is totally possible to find some that are not hot at all, but just give you a nice sensation. However, I usually use regular ones, because I like the intense sensation.

And Pinky, thanks for your concern - some things never change. But hell, I got to shoot with Chloe - I really can't complain about anything. I guess I took out of the shoot as much as I possibly could, the sex we had for photos was in no way less spectacular than the one for video. And that, believe me, doesn't happen with every model, that's for sure.

Comment

This deserves to be remembered as one of the all-time AW greats. A coupling made in heaven, full of playfulness, passion and beauty right from the start. Thanks seems a very inadequate word to express my gratitude.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                This deserves to be remembered as one of the all-time AW greats.
                                I agree with you wholeheartedly Takochan. It was vintage Chloe, reminiscent of her early days at AW - wow. Her own enthusiasm for giving and receiving was so obviously contagious for which I award Dahlia an Oscar for Supporting Actor. The concluding scene was mind blowing. As I witnessed the sheer energy each of them applied to their individual pursuit of happiness I knew that I was going to have to take to my bed to recover from the involuntary eruptive seizure I experienced.
                                I am happy to say that I'm fully recovered and ready to take on the world (of AW) again
                                Imp
                                Last edited by Impudican; 1 February 2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Impudican View Post
                                  I am happy to say that I'm fully recovered and ready to take on the world (of AW) again
                                  Imp
                                  Impudican, I am delighted to know that!!!

Looking forward to reading more posts from a fellow Chloe fan!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I still say I love the shoot, but the editing was very sloppy in this video, and I feel it should be noted. Izzy is frequently seen in mirror reflections, and the other male videographer is heard giving guidelines on how to finish up the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post

Looking forward to reading more posts from a fellow Chloe fan!!!

凧ちゃん
                                      Yes takochan, always loved Chloe's work. I think this last vid with Dahlia was reminiscent of her shoot with Susie when Susie was making sure she left with a bang (no pun intended).
                                      You always know that the little cough after orgasm signals a satisfied Chloe
                                      Imp

Comment

Fringe

Crickey Chloe mate ! the fringe would be great if the rest of your hair was in pigtails, but I really like the straight back beautiful red mane of old. Anyhow you'll be back in OZ now barracking for the Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                          Does it hurts, the feeling of hot wax?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X