Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browse - Models... Missing a few models!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browse - Models... Missing a few models!

Hey,

I've noticed something...

If I Browse the modells (sort by name, ascending, no other filters set) I get 1397 results.
    (url: abbywinters.com/browse/models?sort=Name&order=asc )

Now, looking at all the models beginning with "A", I noticed there are a few missing.
    For example:
    - Annabelle Lee
    - Ashley
    - Anycka
    - Aletta
    - Anabela

A very short overview on the girls with "B" I noticed some missing as well. I have not looked further...

Now, can anyone confirm this? Or is it just me?
    More importantly however, why does this happen?
    And if it is a problem on my end (honestly, I doubt it), how do I fix it?

I would like to go through AW model by model (please dont start discussing other ways to browse the site here) without cross referencing other sorting methods/extensive lists/shoots. However, with some models missing in the browse models list, I feel I will miss out and I dont want to

I looked for similar reports in the forum and read the faq in case this is by design and/or well known but haven't found anything.

I am on Firefox 17.0.1 on Win7 x64

Thank you
    FD

Thanks FD....

It doesn't seem to be just you... and if I search for the individual model they are there.... so very strange.....

I also noticed I got 1397 results (which is a bonus... as I recall asking a similar question about missing models only to find it did have something to do with my settings... but if we both have the same number and missing the same models.. good chance its not us.. maybe.. well Frans will confirm.) over 14 pages.... But doing a count....

Page 1 95 Models on the page
    Page 2 96 Models on the page
    Page 3 90 Models on the page
    Page 4 95 Models on the page
    Page 5 91 Models on the page
    Page 6 96 Models on the page
    Page 7 91 Models on the page
    Page 8 90 Models on the page
    Page 9 90 Models on the page
    Page 10 95 Models on the page
    Page 11 91 Models on the page
    Page 12 96 Models on the page
    Page 13 94 Models on the page
    Page 14 92 Models on the page

Total 1302 Models over the 14 pages

So we seem to be missing 95 models from the Browse - Models results. Can't be a "Zone" thing as too many for that and we can find and see the model (or sample we know) on the site.

Doing a quick check Browse - Shoots result... it says 4299 shoots over 43 pages... seems each page has 100 shoots per page except the last that has 98 so 4298 shoots.. one missing??? but included in that are "3 wallpaper extras" and the oldest shoot showing is Lawson IM4 that has not been released yet.
    Also noticed these shoots showing in the list but have not been released yet (or the link is broken)...

Clothing slides over sun kissed skin, revealing white tan lines. 'I could see you in the mirror'. Naked flesh pushes against clothed, the shower making material tight and clingy.Damp underwear grows in transparency, hinting at the full bush behind. Glasses steam up. Shy glances, Ana nuzzling into soft skin, brushing against natural arm pit hair. Side by side, Ana and Estella let fingers slide between moist lips, as water caresses their bodies.

Warm water flows past Emily's labia as the soap mats her dark pubic hair. Sliding her fingers under the water she reaches down her body.Emily's slender body dips under the bath water, only her pert breasts breaking the surface, water beading off her soft nipples. Standing up her hands glide up her inner thigh.

Stunning brunette Melody cuts a slender and seductive silhouette as she wakes up and moves in front of the bright window, undressing her beautiful tanned, natural body.Peeling back the covers from her smooth shaved pussy and small breasts, she stands tall on top of her long legs. Sliding her hands over her svelte body she lets her fingers touch the soft lips of her pussy...

Biting her swollen lip Dahlia throws her head back and grips Misha's slender body as she is raised to an intense orgasm.What starts as four sexually charged and flirting girls become two as they engorge themselves in each other, fervidly undressing, grabbing and kissing Dahlia and Misha explore every inch of each other. Misha's tall naked body stood upright on the sofa, Dahlia slides her face between her tensed thigh's as her tongue works its way further inside.

Tall Saskia is laid on her tummy with her long legs swinging back and forth. Zoey is laid on her back, staring at the blank paper in front of her through her glasses, seeking inspiration.The ladies are brain storming ideas to write an erotic story. Soon they are describing what their protagonists will be doing to each other, using themselves to try out the ideas. Zoey leans over and unhooks Saskia's bra as she describes how this should happen in their book. As things progress it is not long till both ladies are wearing only their tan lines, with Zoey's neat pubic hair on display! As ideas turn to sex hands start to wonder and soon the ladies are growing breathy next to one another building to orgasm!

Another stunning shoot, and another opportunity to enjoy Alyssa's svelte, slender and tanned body as she engages with the slim, Dutch Fenna and her beautiful large, pert breasts.The two start with some effortlessly seductive teasing and brush each others lips together fainting a kiss. Soon though they are moving each other around to undress and Fenna pays special attention to Alyssa's amazing, pert, round bum as she slowly slides off her pants. Naked the two girls use their fingers, tongue's, bodies and some anal play to raise each other to orgasm!

Dutch ladies Lewa and Misha are outdoors for a naughty picnic in the sun and have brought a camera along to spice things up!The ladies are thrilled with the colour contrast of Lewa's dark skin next to Misha's pale and they are soon taking lots of pictures. With no one around these snaps quickly become nude photographs, with lots of artistically place fruit! Lewa lays on her tummy, showing off her 'cute bum', so that Misha can give her a massage with a bunch of grapes. Tilting her head forwards Misha also lets her long hair softly tingle over Lewa's exposed back, sending little shivers across her naked skin.With kissing, giggles and shared masturbation this is a picnic you don't want to miss!

Beautiful and quirky Jessi undresses her stunning slender body to reveal her tan lines, full bush and pert breasts.Making her way outside onto the roof top she makes the most of the sun as it dips in and out of the clouds. The strong winds blow her blonde hair as she soaks up some rays!

Sexy, Secret, Unpredictable and Unique. abbywinters.com presents to you the fourteenth Mystery Shoot.Every month a new shoot will appear on the site hidden by a ? Just count down the days and look forward to the diversity of a new refreshing shoot not like anything else seen on abbywinters.com before.

Quirky, sexy Inga with her short black hair, large glasses and slim pale body undresses as she starts to feel horny reading her novel.Exposing her large full bush of pubes she runs her hands through and twists the hair into tight little curls. Letting her fingers slide down further she starts to play with her pussy in the bright natural light coming through the window.

Outside in a very natural setting underneath a large tree the tanned, Dutch Latisha and pale, British Jade get closer to each other hinting at a kiss.But what started as a kiss moves quickly into some passionate outdoor sex as the two discover each others slim bodies small breasts and kinky personalities.

Stunning Spanish Lulu gets frisky and passionate with British, dark skinned beauty Dani as they undress each other on the sofa!Exposing Dani's large breasts and full bush Lulu runs her hands and tongue all over her body. Dani in turn, can't keep her hands off Lulu's slim, petite frame and pert breasts. Writhing on the sofa Lulu lifts up her arms, showing off her underarm hair, and tenses up as Dani brings her to orgasm.

Looking down her arched petite body Sasha dips her fingers into her wetness, opening her mouth wide she silently shows her pleasure!Sasha's whole body pulsates as she massages inside and out, making the pressure inside her body build. She explains her favorite thing to do is squirt, and as the orgasm draws closer you'll soon see why!

Fingers pulling at her labia and brushing past her thick red full bush, Nichole lays on the hard tree, the outdoor breeze cooling her pale skin.Walking through the long grass Nichole undresses her tall body, exposing her large breasts and all natural underarm hair. Pushing her toes into the mud of the river bank she takes a few tentative steps into the cold water.

Soft dark skin is exposed as Kissa slips of her shirt, her small breasts open to the elements.Slipping off her tight denim hot pants, and throwing off her straw hat she stands tall and beautifully statuesque against the lush, green outdoors backdrop.

Outdoors in the park and indoors in the shower the beautiful, cute blonde Evelina and her boyfriend Kristian indulge in some kinky and risky sex! Meeting him in the park Evelina treats him to a very public blowjob before heading back for a shower together. Once naked and soaked in water Evelina grabs hold of him and pushes his penis deep inside her wet pussy, her full bush soaked through. These two obviously really enjoy each other and even experiment with some anal!

Stunning, cute English Candice returns again with her natural curvy body for her very intimate moments.This is an example of this how some innocent reading can turn into very intense and sensual masturbation. Getting turned on by something in the book, she starts with touching and grabbing her large breasts. After a few seconds she gets undressed and slowly shows off her smooth, pale skin, running her hand down to her pussy...

Ever wondered what our naughty models get up to on their lunch breaks!?Having 'borrowed' a camera Lacie sets up her shot in the mirror and starts to put on a special show for the abbywinters members. This naughty red head whispers into the mirror and prepares to show off her petite body.Taking her time she begins by playing with her large breast, squeezing them with her fingers. When she put's her hand between her legs we can hear how wet she is. With her hands deep in her jeans Lacie jumps as she hears someone coming up the stairs but will she get caught . . .

Cute girl next door Leisl returns dressed up and glamorous, she writhes around in her high heels showing off her long legs and firm body before teasingly revealing her inverted nipples.Her bold and teasing eyes are captivating. She also has lovely pale skin and a fit body which looks very sexy in high heels and all dressed up. You can also see Leisl in a girl girl fun shoot Window Washing Girls that is a whole lot of wet and wild fun.

Gaby is a cute dutch girl. She is very tall and has very curve body. She teases with her blue eyes and lovely smile.This Intimate Moments shoot is a bit different, it is because Gaby like to masturbate when is a bit darker and when she has candles around her. Also in this video we can hear her voice talking about her fantasies and the best way to masturbate. When she takes off her short, jeans skirt she reveals her curve bum and starts touching her shaved pussy and this leads to very sensual orgasm.

Gorgeous and vivacious new model Yael makes her debut in this very beautiful and intimate shoot. Her seductive yet innocently cute smile perfectly accents her Slender body, awesome pert bum and sweet, small breasts.Undressing herself slowly she starts to reveal her tasteful and well suited and flattering body art. Brushing purple and white flowers over her body she looks suggestively back at you, peaking your interest.

Where did this girl come from? Have a good look and surprise yourself with Cindy. This petite and toned Dutch lady is all confident about what she likes and how she likes it. In her first video she doesn't have one orgasm... she has three. And because of that I was even able to catch one in a close up!Cindy chats away about how she likes to please herself and what she likes in men as well in woman. She turns out to be a real little horn devil and makes herself come using four fingers. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Just be sure you are wearing your seatbelt.

I like the idea of seeing what is inside the vault.... and would vote for all shoots that are in the vault be shown on a extended upcoming shoots list... But gather this is not working how it was intended so may also need a look at.

ok... bored now... wont try the video or image check... although my very rough very quick check on the videos... seems we may have a few hundred more than reported... bonus

Comment

hey and thanks for your quick reply as well as extended research mrpinkeyes

you talked about settings and i forgot to post mine:
      [x] means box is checked/setting activated

------------------------------------------------
      [x] show mezzanine content
      tag threshold 3votes
      [x] show penises

streaming: NL Server, HQ Quality
      video download: hd mp4
      download pref: [x] extra large images / [x] download videos

number of results:
      browse/search: 200
      imagesets: 50
      pagination: 20

sorting:
      browse/search: [x] name [ ] reverse order
      model page: [x] name [x] reverse order
      ----------------------------------

i have set 200 per page (not 100 like you) hence i only have 7 pages for the 1397 results / models.
      (i also get 4299 shoots on 22 pages)

page 1: 196 models
      page 2: 198 models
      (diddnt count further. if it might help i will count. but already it looks like there are missing ones since i expected to find 200 each)

and yes, the "missing models" can be found on the shoots page, searching for them directly, via other models etc. they just dont appear in the the browse models list, everything else is working.

i also came across one or two shoots that have no download yet and/or model without shoots (like your first link) but they looked to me like they were not yet released (very recent date) so I diddnt bother with it. I expect(ed) it to work with the next 1 or 2 updates.

i did not get what you were talking about with the vault.

also you reported that there are more videos than there "should be" (hope I understood correctly). its good to know that there is more than "one would expect", then again, I did not feel there is less than there should be...

its just that i feel slightly inconvenienced due to my prefered method of watching the offered content (list of models) apparently missing out on existing content for whatever reason which makes me either a) miss out (which i dont want to) or b) get to the content by cross checking and referencing long lists which costs time and is a hazzle when the solution would be so simple - have the list not skip content (i.e. all models in browse models)

but apparently this is indeed a common phenomenon and quite unlikely something locally that I could fix...

Comment

Originally posted by franklydifficult View Post
        i did not get what you were talking about with the vault.(
        if you are talking about your not sure what pinky means by "The vault" t's gererally the way we refer to the soots that have been shot and are waiting to be released, forgive me if I missunderstod what you were saying

but welcome to the site franklydifficult and happy veiwing, I'm sure you will find some amazing shoots as I did looking thourgh the archives as I did almost a year ago (all be it with a less intenseive browsing method)

off topic side note: Dahalia and Misha?? Lewa and Misha?? Jade S and Latisha?? looks like there are some great shoots to look forward too

Comment

ah i understand now about "the vault" yes thank you for clearing that up.

and hello. ive already found some amazing shoots and i have no doubt that i will find many more. that is why we are here, isnt it?

Comment

ive already found some amazing shoots and i have no doubt that i will find many more. that is why we are here, isnt it?
            well, thats why I joined, the shoots, now I think I like talking to the wonderful ladies in the models speak section just as much, its like talking to the stars of your favorite moveis

Comment

Hmm.. yeah seems you guys are seeing a preview of future shoots, well the names at least Will ask webdev to look into that.

The models not showing in Browse is a strange issue indeed. Can't explain that one, so that problem will get send on to HQ as well.

Comment

thank you.

will it help/go faster if I note some more of the model names?

Comment

thank you.

will it help/go faster if I note some more of the model names?
                  Hi,

The names from the A section should be enough, but if you got some from another letter do feel free to post here Just don't go hunting for them, it's weekend after all

Welcome to the forums btw!

Comment

no I wont go hunting for the names

also did I not note all names, but from now on when I find one, I will add it in here...

Crystal S
                    Dallas
                    Daria
                    Dewisandra
                    Edie
                    Eliza S
                    Elizabeth
                    Elsbeth
                    Fenna
                    Fleur D
                    Gabrielle
                    Gaby
                    Gisela
                    Greta
                    Gretchen

[I guess that this is pretty subjective, but I feel like its mostly popular girls with multiple shoots, especially editor choices and/or aw education...?]
                    Last edited by franklydifficult; 6 January 2013, 12:42 AM. Reason: added more names

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      Hmm.. yeah seems you guys are seeing a preview of future shoots, well the names at least Will ask webdev to look into that.
                      It has done that before... a couple of times I think... as with having the unreleased shoots showing as the oldest shoots.... Is it possible to have the search by release date not added date.... as it seems the order in the search is not the same as when the shoot was first released... (image set).

Thanks

Comment

The 'date' sort is for 'last updated' which I *really* wish would be changed to just 'shoot first released date' because most people expect that. As it is now the sort by date is indeed confusing.

Comment

hey... that is what I was trying to say....

Comment

i seem not to be able to edit my old post with the list, so here cont'd

[had a few H and I missing too but forgot the names]

Jade S
                            Janelle
                            Jenny-Lee
                            Jia
                            June
                            Kaitlin
                            Kandice
                            Last edited by franklydifficult; 7 January 2013, 01:02 AM. Reason: added more names

Comment

i seem not to be able to edit my old post with the list, so here cont'd
                              You can edit your own post up to 24 hours after the initial post-date.

Have fun viewing Jade's shoots, she has done quite a lot !

Comment

new post, 24hr edit window closed

Karlijn
                                Katia
                                Katya Y
                                Keilyn
                                Keira
                                Kiana
                                Kiki
                                Kiona
                                Kitty A
                                Klara
                                Kylee
                                Kylie H
                                Last edited by franklydifficult; 7 January 2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I have not found another model missing yet.
                                  So I looked into the reported ones, checked 3 and they are all there.

My numer went up to 1476 results. Assuming only a handful new ones got introduced in the last week or so, aprox. 70 models that were previously not visible have been fixed.

I will still keep my eye out but I fully expect not to find anything anymore.
                                  I consider this problem as fully fixed.

(i would love to know what happened? was it a glitch or bug or oversight or?)

Thank you for your help and quick resolve.

Comment

Yep, problem is fixed indeedy..good. Don't know what the cause was, might hear that later but staff is busy fixing stuff first

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X