Can't find anything for "Lucie L"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find anything for "Lucie L"?

"Quote from behind the scenes "November brought us adorable French model Lucie L"

Has the shoot be released yet?? Searching comes up blank..

Thanks,

D.

She's done a least two shoots but neither have been released yet.

Comment

Any idea maybe when??

Sorta hard to see people in behind the sceens... and then not find them or know when they might get posted... Is there a large release list bigger than the one on the main page somewere?? Maybe of just upcoming models? Would be a bit handy...

Comment

The Behind the scenes pic is so you can see what we are busy doing right now. In the past we have had people give shoot ideas or model suggestions and it does take time for any changes etc to filter through to the site, as everything needs to be booked, shot, edited, encoded etc before it can go live on the site. The behind the scenes pic is a great way to see what is currently happening tight now and any changes will appear here a lot sooner. I can see that when tempted with such a lovely lady as Lucie it might be a bit frustrating not to go and check her out in a shoot right away but I am a big fan of antici........pation and I always like to have something to look forward to especially during a busy week,. xx

Comment

Thats cool.. Just didn't want to miss her :-).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X