Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can remember their first ever AW download ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can remember their first ever AW download ?

I'll never forget mine Wonderful Mim strolling through the park. What an exciting introduction to the world of AW. Things, and models, only got better. For me, a serial returner, this is heaven on earth.

I remember Jools was the very first download I went for on AW back in 2009 I think it was. I was mesmerised by Jools' down-to-Earth-ness and incredible, natural beauty. And what a beauty Jools is!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jools138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	643478

Comment

Whenever I return I almost immediately seek out Mim. She too was down to earth and thoroughly unabashed in everything she shared with us. Of all the models, I always feel that she genuinely enjoyed losing herself in our presence................especially those times when she bit her bottom lip as she reached the point of no-return.

Comment

Emma R. She was the reason I joined AW. I still want to marry her.

Comment

Can't swear to it, but my first download, in early-to-mid 2004, may well have been a very sweet girl-girl video featuring Jillian and Tamsin. If not the very first, this would have been among the first few.

凧ちゃん
          (echoing the above esteemed colleagues' enthusiasms for Mim, Jools and Emma R - lovely ladies all!)
          Last edited by takochan; 21 January 2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Like Takochan.... I couldn't swear to it but I think it may have been Annabel ?? I think she was on the home page the very first time I became a member... or it may have been Elizabeth ?? Which ever one was on the home page... But the other would have been very soon after. Back in the day of "dial-up" account.... the download would take forever...

Comment

I don't usally download, (almost never) but I know Violet's first solo was too old for steaming so I had to download it, I can't get enough Violet

Comment

My first download was Isabella.
                This shoot who made me subscribe to AW, nearly 10 years ago.

Lxm

Comment

the first Elisabeth brought me here and have stayed ,it got better as time went bye and are still here seen many changes some good some not so good but still around missing the aussie flavor though ,!
                  Last edited by sterling2; 22 January 2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    ... Back in the day of "dial-up" account.... the download would take forever...
                    God, yes, I remember those days!!!

I was running a 17-inch screen eMac back then; those were the days when a 40GB hard drive was a big deal...

À-la-recherche-du-temps-perdu-ly yours ;-)

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                      I don't usally download, (almost never) but I know Violet's first solo was too old for steaming so I had to download it, I can't get enough Violet
                      Ah, well do I share your sentiments, friend timbo, regarding the divine, unforgettable Violet! As I recall, she was just 18 when she did her first few videos. Then she disappeared for 4 years. Then she came back, by which time she was no longer a girl but was all woman, besides being a vocal performance student at Sydney University. Not only did she star in some stunningly erotic videos (both solo and G-G); she was also a very lively, articulate and intelligent contributor on these here boards. Then in mid-2009 (as I recall), she suddenly vanished again.

I often think of her and wonder how she is faring. Does anyone know?

凧ちゃん

Comment

when i jioned I had just gotten broadban from the cable co and some difference it makes ,I dont think there is to many on dailup anymore ,not around here anyway

Comment

Emma R is still one of my favs. I think her G/G with Val is up among the best of shoots.

Comment

Jilly & Patience's T3 was my first download oh so many years ago in 2008. The time flies by so quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Impudican View Post
                              Emma R is still one of my favs. I think her G/G with Val is up among the best of shoots.
                              Thanks for that reminder! I've just been back to view that G/G - and some other videos from the lovely Emma R (another of the stars in my "whatever happened to her?" firmament.

Comment

Originally posted by Impudican View Post
                                I'll never forget mine Wonderful Mim strolling through the park. What an exciting introduction to the world of AW. Things, and models, only got better. For me, a serial returner, this is heaven on earth.
                                Mim's park adventure was my first video as well - I signed up a few minutes later!

Comment

Originally posted by simono View Post
                                  Mim's park adventure was my first video as well - I signed up a few minutes later!
                                  I can relate to that! Ah, wonderful Mim indeed!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

the very first Elizabeth pics and vids at the time and have never looked back since

Comment

Angie was my first download and boy was she worth it all spread out in her naked glory had my legs like jelly and my heart thumping and all i wanted to do was marry this fine vision of womanhood.

Comment

I actually don't remember my first download. Abby used to ask me what I thought about a new shoot she did and I would come here and look at it. Of course, as always, it was a great shoot. Abby would give me free access to the site so that I could check out her latest shoot, but after a few years, I told her that I wanted to pay to access this site since she wasn't in business to give idiots like me free access, so back in November of 2004, I joined the site and have been a member ever since.

Because of all of the shoots she wanted me to check out, I can't remember which one was the first since that was a long time ago. I never thought about it until now but I guess I was one of the first "subscribers" to this site, even though I had never officially subscribed since I was given free access.

Come to think of it, I still have a picture of Abby applying makeup to one of the models. She sent it to me to show me how she lit the scene. (Abby would often give me photography tips.) I promised Abby that I would never post that picture anywhere and I haven't. I'll take that picture to my grave....I keep my promises.

Comment

Dekoda
                                          That's a wonderful story! A piece of true History from a true AW Original!
                                          Do you have more? W

Comment

oops...phone call in the middle of a thought...
                                            my apologies, Deke..
                                            When were the Boards first established, or did they begin along with the initiation of the site ?

Comment

My first Abby Winters download was Nashi in 2009 - a one hit wonder

Comment

I can't be certain what my first download was after I finally joined the site, I'd been downloading from other sources for years. But I do remember the first few girls I'd seen elsewhere were Antonia, Angie, Paula, Courtney C, and Julia B. All absolutely stunning girls I'm sure you'll all agree. Have since downloaded all their scenes and pics officially instead of through the pirates (better quality, and ethically and morally better, I like to support the site and models I love) I'll be staying as long as I can afford to, only finances will ever make me leave, I'll probaby beg, borrow and steal to be able to stay though!

Comment

I downloaded my first AW file from Tahlia's wonderful mesmerising love act with her friend Ryan. It blow my mind and friend and I was trembling with pleasure. I was so happy having decided to be here and to stay here ...:-)!
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X