X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Violeta

Hello Violeta.
    My name is Yuriy.

I understand that this is not a personals website. Even though I respect the bylaws set in place to keep everyone guessing and keep anyone from acting here, I believe that reaching you shouldn't be impossible. I recently found out that nothing is impossible. What I don’t understand is where else to take this message. I am here to ask for your attention, most likely more if anything feels right. You are my new year’s resolution and I need some help resolving things. Someone suggested that I should look for you here, so here I am.

We don't know each other. That doesn't stop the feelings you've been able to elicit in me. You've proven to be the highlight of my day, any day. I think it’s a shame that I think of you as much as I do without you knowing about it. I’d like to introduce myself to you if you give me the chance. At the same time I would like to get to know you, to find out if I like you more than I already do, without having to assume anything. Let me know if you’re up to it. Discretion assured.

I like to believe I don’t have any assumptions of you but my subconscious would have you think otherwise. I have been dreaming about you, on more than one occasion. Some magic nights I am whisked into a world where you are only a reach away. In dreams we are radiant in each other’s presence. Together we understand each other without having to utter unnecessary words. My skin feels electrified to your touch. My heartbeat ramps up as I touch you. No one else is important when I look into your eyes. We talk facing each other in a bed sheet tent. In dreams you are the second piece of my puzzle . Although we never leave each other in dreams, we never say goodbye as I wake up. I want to believe these dream scenarios could happen.

In reality other than what I have been able to gather through commentaries of people that had the pleasure of meeting you, I have no idea what you are like. They think that you are one of the nicest and prettiest girls they have seen. I cannot possibly know or disagree with “nicest.” You seem friendly and relaxed yet somewhat reserved. I tend to agree on the “one of the prettiest” part.

I like you a lot and then some. I think I studied your physique far too long. Admittedly, liking you versus liking you as much as I do now wasn't a sudden realization, rather maturation on my part. I rarely come back to anything or anyone but you’ve got my attention time and time again. I enjoy looking at you, from your genuine smile to the way your skin folds, fitness of your body, all the places it collects goose bumps. You have a statuesque physique down to the very peach fuzz and freckles, which I adore. Images of you are arousing, heart-grabbing and still intoxicating. I’d draw or sculpt you if I could. However, I couldn’t settle on one face. Every shot is different from the last. Your dynamic features are what appeal you to me. Plus you’ve have a kind of face and body that would age gracefully. I am sure of it. On top of all that you have a beautiful voice and a sexy accent. I don’t mean to imply that you are perfect. Maybe you are. I am implying you are perfect to me . Please take this -though personal compliment, as the greatest compliment. In 3+ years I have yet to see anyone I like far better than you. I am addicted and I don’t care if anything changed since your retirement as a model. I am interested in you as a whole, more than images or footages.

I am infatuated to a point where I saw similarities between your body and my own. We have similar kind of birth marks and scars. It was something I wanted to notice as I first laid eyes on you. Even markings in landscapes that I visited reminded me of you. I know it's nothing much but again I saw it as a kind of a sign from the universe, some reason to pay closer attention. I thought I’d lose this infatuation sometime after I’d stop looking at your images and keep myself distracted.… I was wrong. Slightest cues led to thinking of you or dreaming of you. I am sorry to think it would just fade away. If I knew back then what I know right now, I would know not to waste any time. I wouldn't refuse myself. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/backstage_319/images/stills/backstage_319_134

I’d like to believe my condition improved from the last time I tried to contact you. If you have no reference to previous statement, please ignore it. If you do and can't let go of my foolish attempts I am committed to do better in future. Please keep in mind that I will always try to do better. Know that my desire to get to know you comes from the bottom of my heart and such commitment is not limited to messages alone. Lend me some of your time. =)

I don’t know what significance this message has had for you. English not being your first language; but based on what I recognized in your videos I strongly believe that you should understand this message. I hope nothing gets lost in translation. I believe and wait for you to find this message. When you do, please reply. It doesn’t have to be lengthy. A simple “Hello” would do. Write for whatever reason, in whatever language, if only to chat about football, surfing, swimming, skiing, or skydiving. I promise to keep up, whatever the subject and who knows maybe I could teach you thing or two. I’d rather have you contact me sooner than later but know that there is no time limit or condition. Please write back soon, whatever your response maybe, if you would like to continue this conversation or resolve anything. I hope you will give me a reason to write more. My messages are not as lengthy as this, usually. This message started out as me just wanting to say that - you have a lovely smile and that I am probably going to remember it for quite a while. Let me know if you never received my information in my prior attempts to reach you and would like to get in touch privately. I will find a way.

P.S. I am not sorry I could come to appreciate you after seeing you in your birthday suit and smile. I cannot help the way I feel about you since then. I will only be sorry if our paths never cross and all would be for nothing.

What’s next? I believe my search should stop on this and another website you appeared on. The very first one that I got to know (KMB) was taken down, before I got to it. I would have loved to see galleries of you on the beach.

Sincerely smitten,

Yuriy

To administrators and middleman of discussion board: This is the first time I've been able to allow myself to write here. So bear with me as I have not come across any rules of posting on AW discussion boards or forums. If you want to redirect this post to some other location, please, let me know. Thank you.

Hi Yuriy, as you noted yourself already; this is NOT personals website or a contacts-site. Please do not try to contact our models privately. Do feel free to post to the models on this forum, but please do keep contact/communication ON the forum. Thanks.

I reckon when Violeta reads your love-letter she'll be rather impressed

Comment

I understand that you have contractual obligations to uphold. I just found Forum Rules at the bottom of this page, so vague and open to interpretation. I appreciate your position on my dilemma and thanks for the flattery. However I am not looking for any model featured in this place. Just one, the one linked to above.

If it was of mutual volition, I don’t see why anyone would stop two people from getting to know about one another. However, I am concerned what I had to write here is not enough to get a good idea of my intent and too much to appreciate in one sitting. Fairer sex perceive words differently.

Unless she likes to wear memorabilia from previous shoots, judging from the fact that in backstage photos of bathtub scene she has accumulated clothes from both the porcupine flat dredge photo shoot and the photo shoot on the hardwood floor, I am guessing she did everything with photographers in only a couple of days. The whole experience may have been something like ripping off a proverbial Band-Aid and forgetting it was ever there. Getting this experience over with before you come to doubt it is a work of art. What a way to live in the moment? Gotta love that.

I have not seen any of her replies on any part of discussion board, which leads me to believe that encountering her here is a very slim chance but some chance is better than none.
      Last edited by Yuriyology; 26 January 2013, 05:09 AM. Reason: removed optional text

Comment

To Violeta

I didn't expect my last post to expire as soon as it did so I am posting again.

Hello Violeta. I am profoundly attracted to you.
        I posted on another website your folios appeared on.
        Please reply.

Sincerely smitten,

Yuriy

Comment

Well that was strange. I had no idea titling a new post as the old one would retrieve the old one and post new under old. Live and learn? Or was it a little intervention from forum moderators and admins?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X