Anastasiya and Ana A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anastasiya and Ana A

no one realised that both are the same girl?

You're quite right, but why did she change her name for a redux ? And why Abbywinters did not tell the members ? Btw, its Ana B.

Comment

It does seem strange changing her name for a redux-and her eyes are a different colour too.When was the move to Amsterdam?Perhaps that ''Anastasiya''is half Dutch,half Russian played a role in the decision to change the name......but the different eye colour is puzzling.

Comment

Can people change eye-color, without lenses or such ? It's a curious find for sure.

Comment

I've heard or read about some changes to iris colouring, always associated with eye disease of some sort,but I can't believe that's the case with Anastasiya/Ana.

Comment

If you look carefully at Anastasiya face pictures you can see the rim of the blue coloured lenses. So, nothing but contact lenses...

Comment

It seems a little unnecessary for there's no shame in a redux.She must have her reasons,though it is a little mystifying to me-and she's still a beautiful young lady,redux or not.

Comment

I met her once, and I believe she mentioned she was Bulgarian by the way

Comment

We're working on changing her original solo to say Ana B, she specifically requested that her name be changed for personal reasons and we were happy to comply (althought it's a teeny bit more complicated than we originally thought). Her shoots should soon be all together under the same model name so she gets credited for all her shoots.

It's strange to hear about her wearing contact lenses (just went and had a look, and it seems you're right). As I didn't work for the company the first time around, and she didn't have them in when I met her, I can only suggest that maybe they were corrective lenses that happened to be coloured? My sister wears them sometimes when she wants a different eye colour, and she always runs out of the clear ones so she has to use up her pretty coloured ones too.

Comment

Onomatology aside, I would love to see more of either...

More stills or a solo IM would be great!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X