X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 354

New Backstage: 354

DIY Girls

Toby: What a fantastic and frustrating day! If you ever thought making a bed was easy this set will change your mind! There were times where the models were actually standing back and it was the shoot team all in trying to make this bloody bed! In the end we got it up, then down, but we got a great shoot out of it, so thats all that matters.

Patience: What a funny old day. The video started fairly light but ended up being more than sexually erotic. It was beautiful, I never thought that putting up a four poster bed would be so hhmm entertaining.

Lee: A team effort today in the DIY shoot! I wont give away what the original plan was but what we ended up with was an awesome shoot and sore ribs from laughing so much at everyone's DIY expertise.

Charli: today was so crazy, making a bed from scratch proved way harder than I expected, what we thought would be fairly simple turned into a nightmare. The girls were great and handled the situation with ease.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_backstage-354_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	662955

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X