X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Nichole comes back...

New Redux: Nichole comes back...
    Attached Files

The idea of a 'comment track' is a good one, allows Nichole to concentrate on the task at hand. And at keeping her balance I got to wonder how comfy it can be laying naked on a rough tree/bark thing. Speaking of which, does that tree look familiar or what ? :P Good thing Nichole didn't fall of the tree-trunk when she orgasmed, typically I was worried about that. Went all ok though, no worries.

Very nice outdoor shots, makes you forget it was shoot anywhere near a big city :-)

Comment

Nichole's Countenance - Classic and Beautiful

Of all the "AW girls in the outdoors" videos, this could be THE most artistic and well-executed such endeavor. Nichole, mom-nature and the photographer have combined to create a completely wonderful pastoral experience.

Normally, when I notice that a scene was created outdoors, it's a signal that it's not going to all that great because so many factors are at play to subvert or detract from the model - including too-much or too-little sunlight - too many shadows - the strange artificiality of spotting a "naked girl in the woods" and wondering about what may be the level of discomfort felt by the model because of rocks, twigs, bugs, mud, and so on.

But Nichole and the AW videographers (who get better EVERY DAY!) put this one together on a gray afternoon which was really helped along by the soft lighting effects that comes with cloud cover - and then everybody involved just made it all happen to the most beautiful effect.

Please let's also remember that Nichole is a fabulously gorgeous woman who ultimately brings full circle a compelling and generous display of her sensuality and sexual nature.

OK - I keep saying this - but it bears repeating one more time - AbbyWinters.com is the only place where things like this happen - with this degree of honesty, integrity, and glorious abandon.
      Attached Files

Comment

+++++++++++++++++ nicole

Comment

I really liked this video,the voice over turned out really good, mabye an idea that can be used again?? but the best part of this shoot is Nichole for sure, shes amazing

Comment

Terrific shoot!
            One of natures most beautiful goddesses, outdoors, commenting about her shoots and her pubes & under arm hair.
            Her smile and little wave to us after she finishes masturbating in the tree is priceless.
            Nicole's matching bra and panties in this shoot are really pretty.

What a woman!

Comment

But hell, what an awesome photo it is!!! Love ya!

D.

Comment

Hi Everyone!!!
                This shoot was soooo much fun! Can't wait to do more outdoor shooting
                The fallen tree was indeed a challenge, but I became more comfortable during the shoot. AND it is a beautiful scenery!
                Thanks for all the love!

Kus

Comment

Geez, there's so much good stuff in this website, and not enough time to browse it all... thanks to you people for suggesting these jewels! That really was a great shoot, scenery, poses, natural beauty, erotism and all... I'm stunned!

Comment

Lovely lady - and the soft silky pubes and under are hair are a really lovely turn-on. The natural girl makes virtual love-making a reality...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X