New IM: Sadie

New IM: Sadie

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	643547

Comment

Great INTENSE IM.... Warning.... You may need to turn the sound down before playing this one.... haha

Is this the famous "magic wand" from the dildo drive or one Sadie brought along with her?? Either was was a great IM... even didn't mind the chopping between two cameras which is unusual for me in IM's.

Nice work Sadie... and full marks to the artistic positioning of the main camera... Well done... Yvette

Pinky...

Comment

Your preferred the other camera, eh pinky?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Your preferred the other camera, eh pinky?
          I do for the shoot profile pictures... But you know that Gathered everyone was sick of me complaining about them all the time so have been doing my own recently... my somewhat passive aggressive form of protest

Comment

She brought her own the now 'famous' magic wand is currently sat in a board room awaiting final shoot prep!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              She brought her own the now 'famous' magic wand is currently sat in a board room awaiting final shoot prep!
              Well that leads the imagination run wild... Are you in control of "final shoot prep" Masie??? Or do the AWHQ ladies draw straws for that job??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X